Savage oppress...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ..

Is there something I missed? 6* savage's normal attack does 19,500 damage consistently???? 4 times I e encountered this toon in GW and his solo hit has killed a 6* Lumi, Sid and Phasma ..

I am missing the boat on another toon with **** damage????

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Savage's overpower ability will auto kill anyone under 25% hp. The ability can't be evaded.
  • Options
    I bet that'll increase to under 50%
  • Options
    Was his normal attack or his Special?
    His normal attack is not supposed to hit hard at all. My Savage normal attack hits like an old lady. It's only useful to Speed down enemies if lucky on crit.

His special is meant to be a finisher and that's when you can see 19k hits I guess. But it only works with enemies under 25% Health which means they are already dead anyways.
  • Options
    AKK889 wrote: »
    Was his normal attack or his Special?
    His normal attack is not supposed to hit hard at all. My Savage normal attack hits like an old lady. It's only useful to Speed down enemies if lucky on crit.

His special is meant to be a finisher and that's when you can see 19k hits I guess. But it only works with enemies under 25% Health which means they are already dead anyways.

It would be excellent for finishing off tough, high health tanks like Fives. Even better, eliminating a really tough boss.