Light Side Revan vs Dark Side Revan?

title+ why are most people so obsessed with Darth Revan(Dark Side)?

Replies

• Options
    I'd prefer he be both with a purple background. Sith, Jedi, Support.
  • Options
    Yeah , that might be the best story-wise but that might be a pretty hard feature to implement light and dark sided
  • Options
    DeBuci wrote: »
    Yeah , that might be the best story-wise but that might be a pretty hard feature to implement light and dark sided

Not at all. It's actually pretty easy.
  • Options
    Neither is preferable
  • Darth_Guts
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    We have plenty of jedis, id like to see some more sith; Darth revan for the win
  • Options
    Best (and in my opinion) only way to have him is for him to have: Dark Side, Light Side, Sith, Jedi

Then have his leader and uniques affect those factions differently. For example, (All Sith allies gain critical chance up. All Jedi allies gain defense up)

Not THOSE abilities for you know, something like that. That would make him truly as awesome as he should be in this game.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Old_Man_Jenkins
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    According to wookiepedia the light side ending is canon. One can only assume that light side revan will be the only revan
  • Options
    Vertigo beat me to it, but I’m guessing they release dark side revan first, then later release a light side version.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Or maybe just neither..... since they said no revan...

But then again, revan confirmed!!! As they all seem to say, but no one can prove.