Who do you want to see next?

Darth_Guts
50 posts Member
edited February 2018
This discussion is just about the characters we have yet to see that we would like to pure and simple. Not restricting this to dark side or light side since there's a lot of characters that have flipped once or twice. I already know there's some of these that just won't happen but I'd still like to see them.

This is my list of characters I'd love to see:
Darth bane
Darth Krayt
Darth revan
Darth talon
Mara Jade (technically still legends)
Quinlan Vos
Jango Fett
Jedi Knight Leia (legends)
Supreme Commander Luke Skywalker (legends- for those unfamiliar with the dark empire story arc, Luke turns to the dark side and becomes the emperor's Commander for a short time)
Aurra Sing
Bounty Hunter Durge
Carnor Jax (legends)
Kir Kanos (possibly legends)
Ulic Qel-Droma
Saw Guerrera (take your pic; clone wars era, rebels era or rogue one)
Wookie Jedi Master Tyvokka
A'sharad Hett
Starkiller
And last but far from being the least; where ma goddang republic commandos at?! I feel like they should've been an obvious choice for the game.

Replies

• Options
    A break. I want a break. And gear choke point to be backed up.
  • Options

This is a discussion for characters dude
  • Options
    Darth_Guts wrote: »

And? I want a break from having new toons to gear up. Why the hostility over an answer to your question?
  • Options

And? I want a break from having new toons to gear up. Why the hostility over an answer to your question?

Ok, take a look at the title of the discussion, read the question then read your comment ... then ask yourself if your 'answer' actually answers my question.
  • Options
    Your life must really suck to be this worked up over someone saying they don't want any new characters in a mobile phone game lol
  • Options
    Your life must really suck to be this worked up over someone saying they don't want any new characters in a mobile phone game lol

Perhaps but obviously not as much as your reading level XD; I ask 'who do you want to see?' and your answer was 'i want a break'. That's the equivalent of someone asking what's 8 x 10 and you randomly yelling out 'PURPLE!' lmao
  • Options
    And correction, your sensibilities are just too fragile if you see hostility in being called dude either that or maybe you're just too insecure to tolerate being corrected. Either way, I think it's pretty obvious this discussion wasn't meant for you bro.
  • Options
    Even remotely educated people would be able to infer from "I want a break" that that means I don't want any new characters.
  • Options
    Even remotely educated people would be able to infer from "I want a break" that that means I don't want any new characters.

Yes, they could, unfortunately that still doesn't change the question that was asked and the fact that your answer does nothing to contribute to the conversation, you're talking this way too personal, I guess I must have struck a nerve on my last message. Did something I say ring with truth little youngling?
    No one cares what you don't want dude, the discussion is unbelievably obviously intended for those who DO want characters. If you felt I was being hostile just for pointing out the obvious then you must either be a child or extremely desperate for attention. Whatever it is, I really couldn't care less, that's why the discussion ISN'T called 'who wants a break?'
    You're honestly making yourself look more and more dumb and insecure by the post.
  • Options
    Bossk, Embo, Shaak Ti, Satele Shan
    Rework on mace, Aayla and plo koon with some new zetas for them
  • Options
    Bossk, Embo, Shaak Ti, Satele Shan
    Rework on mace, Aayla and plo koon with some new zetas for them

THANK YOU!! Thank you for understanding what this discussion is about XD and I would definitely love to see shaak ti and embo myself.
  • Options
    I forget to add Darth Malak and Darth Malgus. Definitely worthy inclusions and in spite if this list getting pretty loaded with sith I would also like to see the Inquisitor
  • Options
    New rebel plz.. too many talking n hype about sith n darkside stuffs, but it's end in dissapointment. Just release CLS v 2.0 and we all happy
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    New rebel plz.. too many talking n hype about sith n darkside stuffs, but it's end in dissapointment. Just release CLS v 2.0 and we all happy

I'm still acclimating to the acronyms, what's cls?
  • Options

Commander Luke Skywalker.. KICKIN' META SINCE 2017!! :tongue:
  • Options
    I actually think nihilus is pretty awesome though, Palp n Vader play a lot nicer now with the reworks and I've never had any complaints about maul or dooku but some of the more obscure rebels like more of saw guerrera's men in rogue one would be cool
  • Options

Aahh, yes he's pretty much the last one I need for my perfect rebel squad. Wish they'd make him a bit more accessible, like maybe release the event a bit now more often
  • Options

Aahh, yes he's pretty much the last one I need for my perfect rebel squad. Wish they'd make him a bit more accessible, like maybe release the event a bit now more often

Don't worry.. bcause his position now (in meta) is slowly replace by jedi training rey, hope cls event will come more often :wink:
  • Options

Don't worry.. bcause his position now (in meta) is slowly replace by jedi training rey, hope cls event will come more often :wink:

Do you know what characters I need unconditionally for cls and daring Droid event?
  • Options

Do you know what characters I need unconditionally for cls and daring Droid event?

Sure, for r2 event u need 5 empire chars. But since cls event only unlock at 7 stars, u need 7 stars r2. So, u need 5 empire chars at 7 stars.

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - luke skywalker (farmboy)
    - r2
    All of them must at 7 stars
  • Options

Sure, for r2 event u need 5 empire chars. But since cls event only unlock at 7 stars, u need 7 stars r2. So, u need 5 empire chars at 7 stars.

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

Alright, I had my suspicions about the empire characters needing to be 7* but I already got Vader, Palp and tarkin at 7* so I just need to have two more. Also need to get the shards for Luke, it's kinda of ironic I never got him to 7* considering he was one of the characters I started with lol
  • Options

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

Alright, I had my suspicions about the empire characters needing to be 7* but I already got Vader, Palp and tarkin at 7* so I just need to have two more. Also need to get the shards for Luke, it's kinda of ironic I never got him to 7* considering he was one of the characters I started with lol

The other ur 2 empire, which is considered easy farming i think is:
    - Magmatrooper (in GW shipment, he is meh.. but GW shipment is fastest way to farm)
    - Colonel starck (he's available is every refresh at guild shipment)
    There are more great empire chars, but they are the easiest to farm.

Yea at the start of the game as soon we got biggs or lando, luke farmboy is forgotten lol :grimace:
  • Options

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

- Magmatrooper (in GW shipment, he is meh.. but GW shipment is fastest way to farm)

Yea at the start of the game as soon we got biggs or lando, luke farmboy is forgotten lol :grimace:

Believe it or not starck would actually be a huge pain to farm for me purely because there's very few active members in my guild so we actually don't get to complete most guild activities therefore I don't get as much guild currency as I'd like but I am farming the magmatrooper and my red guard is already at 6* I think so he'll just have to do, he's a pretty good tank anyway
  • Options

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

Believe it or not starck would actually be a huge pain to farm for me purely because there's very few active members in my guild so we actually don't get to complete most guild activities therefore I don't get as much guild currency as I'd like but I am farming the magmatrooper and my red guard is already at 6* I think so he'll just have to do, he's a pretty good tank anyway

Sorry.. sorry.. i didn't know about that. I have lot of guild currency, so i consider starck easy farm. I already have him at 7 stars.

Well, u can join our guild if u want. There is 2 slots available. We doing heroic rancor n heroic aat. But we are asian guild, so maybe our activities time (raid) not suitable for ur local time.

Yeah keep carry on with magma and red guard. As long as u have palp, vader, tarkin u are okay. Don't forget to open bronzium if u have lot of ally points. I get much red guard shards from there.. Wish u lot of luck :wink:
  • Options

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

Sorry.. sorry.. i didn't know about that. I have lot of guild currency, so i consider starck easy farm. I already have him at 7 stars.

Well, u can join our guild if u want. There is 2 slots available. We doing heroic rancor n heroic aat. But we are asian guild, so maybe our activities time (raid) not suitable for ur local time.

Yeah keep carry on with magma and red guard. As long as u have palp, vader, tarkin u are okay. Don't forget to open bronzium if u have lot of ally points. I get much red guard shards from there.. Wish u lot of luck :wink:

Good call on bronzium for guard shards, I do have a lot of ally points and I'm actually an officer in my guild so yeah :s can't really leave. Thinking about going on some fb Star wars fan pages to do some recruiting
  • Options

For cls u need:
    - st han
    - old ben
    - leia (the princess)
    - r2

Good call on bronzium for guard shards, I do have a lot of ally points and I'm actually an officer in my guild so yeah :s can't really leave. Thinking about going on some fb Star wars fan pages to do some recruiting

Also u can get snowtrooper from bronzium. Guards n snowtrooper pretty common in bronzium. Ok.. ok.. i see.. no problem.. wish u success in recruiting :wink:

Oh yeah, if u wanna alternative, maybe u can try find guild that have similar condition with ur guild then do merger. Also u can look into this link and maybe make requirement thread there:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
  • Options
    I want some FO toons like Hux and Snoke to make FO great.
  • Options
    I think doctor aphra could be fun too, her character has been gaining a lot of popularity in the comics
  • Options
    It would also be cool to get more obscure Jedi from the comics and novels even if they are legends