Jedi need some lovin'

The Jedi need some help. The most iconic figure in the sw universe and they are terrible to play. Why? Other than the new cls and jtr units, they suck. They have no attack power whatsoever, even when leveled up and modded. Here are my helpful suggestions to make them at least useful (sith arent as bad off):
1. increase all attack damage for jedi by 25%
2. all jedi have an 80% evasion to single blaster fire (aoe blaster fire would not be evaded). Isn't this the first thing jedi are trained to do? deflect blaster fire?
3. 10% increase in offense for each jedi in a team (min 2). So, a 5 team jedi would give a 50% boost to offense to all toons. Given they don't so much damage currently, this would help.

Replies

• Darth_Guts
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I like some of your ideas but I also think some Jedi like Anakin, barriss and windu just flat out need a rework. Not a complete overhaul but at least some tweaking to existing abilities and perhaps the addition of one or two new abilities would help. Perhaps some uniques and leader skills that will provide some of the boosts you mentioned. I could totally see made windu providing the +10% offense for each Jedi in the squad, it would be somewhat reminiscent of him leading the Jedi on geonosis.
    Anakin would definitely be awesome with an update to his unique where every time a toon goes below 50% health instead of just giving him turn meter and additional damage for next attack, instead Grant all Jedi and clone allies offense up (30%) and retribution or foresight for two turns or something like that.