Palpatine unique zeta OR gear 12 kylo ren zeta??

ppix3
18 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’m torn on who to zeta tonight...I was thinking emperor palpatine unique but now I’m hearing iffy things that the re work isn’t that great. Or my gear 12 kylo ren or even Vader? Any one have any suggestions? Thanks
Post edited by ppix3 on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I suggest waiting to see if any cool new toons come out in Feb. Like the raid mystery man.

And if you don't wanna wait, it like depends on what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Yea just to be safe ended up doing Vader ....considering for heroic pit raids etc...but I’ll save up again
  • Options
    Palp and Vader rework was one of the best reworks CG has done.

Not over the top like han rework and just significant enough to make a difference.

Only problem is people don’t know how to build teams and then start spouting off bad things about the reworks when it couldn’t be further from the truth.
  • Options
    Best option for now is save it.. but if u use kylo/vader in ur arena team, why not? :grimace:
  • Options
    ppix3 wrote: »
    Yea just to be safe ended up doing Vader ....considering for heroic pit raids etc...but I’ll save up again

Vader lead zeta is useful in heroic pit, i've use him before thrawn/cls come. But if u have cls, don't bother zeta his lead for heroic pit. cls can get the job done :grimace:
  • Options
    Yea couldn’t get CLS this time around ...just need to get old Ben to 7* and gear up Leia, luke, han and get r2d2 to 7*
  • Options
    I zetad palps unique first & don't regret it. But... that may just be me.