Palpatine leadership zeta?

In GW today, 3 effects wore off at the same time on the enemy and the team only got 5% turn meter??? I thought they were supposed to get 15% turn meter?

I’m nervous I just zeta’d something and it’s either broken or not worded correctly in the explaination. Please advise

Replies

• Options
    Just a theory but maybe it showed 5% once but actually gave you 15%? I'm assuming it always shows 5% just once instead of the actual number, easier to code that way.
  • Options
    I just noticed it was an incremental increase, the same amount for Hermit Yoda’s 5% turn meter gain on Jedis with his basic. The 15% would be much more noticeable and bigger than the 5% increase
  • Options
    Report the bug where they tell us to, if you haven't. You aren't the only 1 to notice this so far.
  • Options
    Well I just want to make sure it’s a bug and not just a blanket 5% turn meter for all effects for 1 turn. Cause that would stink.
  • Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Well I just want to make sure it’s a bug and not just a blanket 5% turn meter for all effects for 1 turn. Cause that would stink.

It is not a blanket 5% & needs to be reported. The last thread got closed instantly w/o reviewing it. They just said nope, 5% per effect & wai... which is obviously NOT the case.
  • Options
    Ok so each effect, what about 3 damage over time effects on 1 character? When they expires that’s 15% turn meter, right?
  • Options
    Can i get a response to this? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I would guess 3 dots would be 3 separate 5% TM gained.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Bump, it would be nice to get a definite answer on this.
  • Options
    It's fine. It works. You get 15
  • Options
    The other issue I’ve have seen is no TM gain on an enemy cleanse. If GK wipes all the debuffs the debuff has “expired”. Not sure of the wording, but it works that way when Vader uses Culling blade to wipe a debuff. The entire team gains TM. It should work the same when GK, Barriss or some other cleanser removes the debuffs.