Why is Anakin NOT using his skill in PVP ??????

I thought Anakin seems to be a great hero. I was trying to farm him.
Until I saw my enemy team using Anakin in PVP.

Anakin, in his very first turn, he just walk alone and hit one of my team member.
None of my team member taunt.
Not using a single skill, the AOE, till I finished him.
I'm SHOCKED.

Why is Anakin NOT using his skill in PVP ??????
Why? He has a skill there!!!
What's wrong with his AI!!!

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed this. I faced him once or twice and he never used his skill.
  • Options
    Anakin is so f***ed up in this game dont ever farm him
  • Options
    He won't use his aoe as it doesn't give any benefits to the team unless it kills the opponent when used - it will give the team extra buffs if it does, his basic attack gives a chance at buff and healing immunity every time it is used - not saying it is right but that would be why
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly his AoE is so weak, I rather him use his basic for a bit more on a target I want to take out. Only time I use his AoE is when a character is about to die and has but a sliver of red Health. This AoE does like 800-1200 per enemy at best, many times even gets deflected so in total he may do 4000 damage which is probably the argument some may make, that this is better than a 2k single hit. But I'd rather hit one enemy, one time for 2k and apply heal block than a measly 800 dmg and no added effect.

So yeah Anakin needs a lot work from EA/CG, but him not using his AoE right now is not necessarily a handicap, not until they fix it.
  • Options
    Fher wrote: »
    Honestly his AoE is so weak, I rather him use his basic for a bit more on a target I want to take out. Only time I use his AoE is when a character is about to die and has but a sliver of red Health. This AoE does like 800-1200 per enemy at best,

I wish they would look into this. I paid 65 dollars for him and some QGJ shards for %$#@ sake :(
  • Options
    It seems like they made it where Anakin only uses smite when an opponent is in the red. It's a good change as it's only useful when it kills an enemy, prior to this change he would waste it his first turn, trust me it's better this way.
  • Options
    TheBinder wrote: »
    It seems like they made it where Anakin only uses smite when an opponent is in the red. It's a good change as it's only useful when it kills an enemy, prior to this change he would waste it his first turn, trust me it's better this way.

I think I noticed this while facing Savage too. The AI was targetting the char who was low and finishing him off the the 2x crit boost. That would be interesting if true.