Spent energy received nothing

For the first time in my two yrs of playing I just spent 347 energy farming a piece of gear and got nothing but grey gear ..... I am very dissapionted and am wondering if I’m being punished or have I done something that deserves this ? I spend 160$ a week min and play daily but this is the first day I feel I haven’t gotten my monies worth my law of averages are usually quiet good but today is just insulting can u let me know if I have a bug or if I’ve done something wrong I’ve never received this and feel disappointed

Replies

• Options
    Pls reply I don’t understand ?
  • Options
    It's rng completely random just really bad luck happens to everyone at some point
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    It's rng completely random just really bad luck happens to everyone at some point

Keep telling that to urself bro. Perhaps rng is bad cause the drop rate is inherently low
  • Options
    You spend 160 a week? Well with all due respect I don't feel bad for you any more lol
  • Options
    Haha, do NOT buy any lottery tickets today...bad karma. Your luck will turn around
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    urself bro

Hahahaha.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    urself bro

Hahahaha.

I had good chuckle as well
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Keep telling that to urself bro. Perhaps rng is bad cause the drop rate is inherently low
    For the first time in my two yrs of playing I just spent 347 energy farming a piece of gear and got nothing but grey gear

sounds like rng, he stated "for the first time in my two years". If it was as simple as drop rates, we'd ALL se it al lthe time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If this is your first time scoring nothing on a chunk of farming, count yourself lucky.

This sounds like confirmation bias, where you just dont remember the few times this happens.

also speaking of the law of averages, technically speaking if you have been having a good run for 2 years, then hold on to your britches, as you would be in for a dry run to average out to the true rate :wink:. but seriously, this can't be the first time this has happened to you.
  • Options
    Join the rest of us .....first time you say lol.
    Most of us its the other way around, first time in two years i got a piece of gear today woot woot