Vader fix...does it work?

I am just curious, anyone else find the vader rework not functioning as advertised? Maybe i missed something, but my vader is modded to 227 speed, has himself and thrawn as ally speed bumps, facing a cluke (187 speed) lead all rebel team including obi wan. By my count, thats 9 buumps of 8 speed. Now we still dont know if vader counts himself as an ally or if obi wan gets double credit as a rebel and jedi, so lets assume they dont. Thats still 5 rebels and a empire ally, totaling 48 speed bump. Thats around 275 speed. First 2 hits of pvp match were our 2 solos...expected. But enemy cluke attacked next. Hell, my leader cluke is 270, so what am i missing? Actually my whole squad was 250 and above. His cluke should have rode the bench for the first 6 attacks. I dont know ifc there is a vital strategic flaw in my thinking. If so, help me through it so i can plan my attack/squad better.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    -
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    While Luke doesn’t have the call to action buff he gains 10% tm whenever a rebel ally is damaged. Considering you said it was an all rebel team that means once han double taps, then cls starts with 20% tm.