Rebel team w/ kylo UM.. advice welcome!

Hi i currentl use ackbar (L) kylo UM, biggs, lando, boba but have issues on the 200 and lower fights as its heavy phoenix/NS teams. Also how viable is kylo unmasked on end game? I like him as tank better than SThan and next toons im working on are leia/fives/wedge with focus on leia and wedge but lvl 65 so 45/80 working slowly on wedge only from ship tokens. Ty for any help/advice

Replies

• Options
    Unkylo is not end game material. Tank position on end game is obviously general kenobi.

His halt is useful for stun someone then focus fire on them.

(if unkylo doesn't get stunned first) :frowning:
  • Options
    Ok as of now no real chance of GK, just wanting to keep below 200 in arenas for the crystals. Also btw whos wiggs?
  • Options
    Hes able to taunt when he default attacks anyone debuffed is why atm i use him. Rest seem to be one special is taunt then they break it next round
  • Options
    Old ben was another thought, and ackbar as leader cuz extra attacks/spd?
  • Options
    Hes my first 7*, biggs and boba are close too
  • Options
    Can you link your swgoh?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Niether Han nor Kylo or end-game tanks. Old Ben is fine, but GK is the main end-tank. A couple others may be used, and Obi is more than fine for now. Kylo should be good if you plan on working on FO, but FO is not end game arena either.

Wiggs is the combo of Biggs and Wedge. High damage rebels, dated for endgame but worth nabbing regardless
  • Options
    Scottyböy wrote: »
    Ok as of now no real chance of GK, just wanting to keep below 200 in arenas for the crystals. Also btw whos wiggs?

Wiggs = duet of wedge antilles + biggs darklighter
  • Options
    Can you link your swgoh?

How do i do that? And what would thatdo exactly? Basically im using ackbar, lando, boba, unkylo, biggs, just got fives and leia and are working on them now. Lumi is 6* but i stopped in preference to biggs. Im lvl 67 and most are on first or second purple tier parts with as many 3-5 point health mods as possible. Just boosted biggs speed to 153 now with a nice mod i obtained.
  • Options
    Can you link your swgoh?

How do i do that? And what would thatdo exactly? Basically im using ackbar, lando, boba, unkylo, biggs, just got fives and leia and are working on them now. Lumi is 6* but i stopped in preference to biggs. Im lvl 67 and most are on first or second purple tier parts with as many 3-5 point health mods as possible. Just boosted biggs speed to 153 now with a nice mod i obtained.

There's a website, swgoh.gg, which can show us your entire roster. It's one of the most useful tools you can have for this game. This is my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/giladgood
    He was asking for link so he could see what you have, to give the recommendations best suited for what you have.
  • Options
    Great ty, and thx for the amazingly quick reply too!
  • Options
    Made an account not sure how to link it or if it actually synced
  • Options
    @Scottyböy go into the site and copy the URL. Paste that here in a comment. That will do the trick.
  • Options
    Here it is, tried sync twice but nothing shows up like yours. No complicated letters/numbers so in sure its correct.

https://swgoh.gg/u/scotter84/
  • Options
    Appreciate the help dude! Btw my guild is pleasant but very inactive. Possibly looking to up my game
  • Options
    The account will sync with the game at your next arena payout. After that, the account should show everything. If nothing happens in the next 24 hours, there might be a problem with the site.
  • Options
    Appreciate the help dude! Btw my guild is pleasant but very inactive. Possibly looking to up my game

An inactive guild is a bad guild. I suggest u find another one. (unless you re also not that active. )

ANYWAY. I run zzKRU with a FO team. He is kinda tanky and his 2 turn stun is Great but his not end game material. I m in the low 90s during my climb on a 2016 shard. If you really want to use him, combine with stunning characters to maximise his special. His basic sucks and u shld be using it as little as possible. IMO Replace lando with Jyn. U can stun someone with jyn, than give Ackbar full Tm, Ackbar uses his Tatical Genius, Kylo Stuns, Kylo hits with basic to taunt again.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Niether Han nor Kylo or end-game tanks. Old Ben is fine, but GK is the main end-tank. A couple others may be used, and Obi is more than fine for now. Kylo should be good if you plan on working on FO, but FO is not end game arena either.

Wiggs is the combo of Biggs and Wedge. High damage rebels, dated for endgame but worth nabbing regardless

Fo is fine end game. As for unmasked if he isn't lead he isn't very viable. With your roster I would go with gk if possible or old ben.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t perspnally use Krum unless in a FO team. The best thing with him is that he has great leadership skills for First Order toons and there is a lot of sumtnergy effects in such a team. They might not be endgame material but there is a lot of potential there.
  • Options
    Ah ok ty all, i think ill start to work on old ben as GK is out of picture with guild im in. But as far as guild with my roster most wont take me will they? Can anyone recomend a guild that may be willingctoctake a 1x growing 7* newb?
  • Options
    I would post your swgoh gg account on the guild section. Someone will bite. As long as you do 600 energy and have at least one 7* toon someone will add you. Just be precise on what you want and don't jump at the first guild that invites you.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    The account will sync with the game at your next arena payout. After that, the account should show everything. If nothing happens in the next 24 hours, there might be a problem with the site.

Checked and still nothing but im getting a better idea atleast.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I would post your swgoh gg account on the guild section. Someone will bite. As long as you do 600 energy and have at least one 7* toon someone will add you. Just be precise on what you want and don't jump at the first guild that invites you.

Ok tyvm