New indavidual RAID. Level85 start?

You should do a raid for the individual player. Works with setup you have now. Doing daily activities contributes to the indaviduals raid, like it does now for Tank and rancor for guilds. I believe adding this would be an o'mage to the individual player. It should start when level 85 is reached. This would give players in a guild the opportunity to get their own first place rewards. Make it so it is on the individual players participation for their own raid. That should generate alot more participation and revenue for the game. What says you?

Replies

• Options
    How will it generate revenue? Sounds very resource intensive too considering how many extra raids would be run per day/week/month.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

not everyone can get #1, its ok.
  • Options
    I must be writing in Chinese. All the Raids stay the same. I go everyday and do my daily activities. I participate more and refresh more so I can generate tickets for my own personal raid. When I earn enough tickets I can start my own raid. Nobody else can. Then I beat the raid. Get my winnings. "not everyone can get first place" Typical response. I forgot ea would loose so much money giving away extra gear for players who earn it. I mean all that gear going to waste when you can sell it for crystals. My bad, I keep forgetting this game is only here to make money, not add something besides more toons.