Timeout

Im interested in things to avoid timing out. Most of the people in my shard near me use either NS or phoenix. NS is a nightmare and just way too overpowered so i avoid going against it, phoenix is awsome on defense i get that however whatever tactic i try to use 90% of the time its a timeout.

What would be a good strategy to avoid that? My current team is rex lead,r2,thrawn,palp,ezra

Replies

• Options
    The best 2 ways to beat Nightsisters is permanent kills (Boba, Nihilus, DT) and healing (to counter the plauge mechanic). EP's leader should help to keep him (and any other Sith you'll run with him) alive.

The key to beating Pheonix is to manage to kill 1 of them. The moment they lost one of the uniques, they fall apart. Using high damage toons that can focus fire (Raid Han, Wiggs, and Krennic are all good examples) can win the battle.

Without seeing your entire roster, that's the best advice I can give... Good luck!
  • Options
    Empire as a whole does pretty well against NS, especially Imperial Troopers. Even sub-par trooper teams can auto top tier NS teams in 30 seconds.

Kenobi sometimes puts a kink in that because of crit immunity, but if there is a weak zombie, troopers will still walk over the NS from all the tm gain.
  • Options
    Darth Nihilus is the solution to any and all timeout (besides the Zombie/Acolyte combo).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus is the solution to any and all timeout (besides the Zombie/Acolyte combo).

This. And B2, helps with that combo.
  • Options
    Veers/Strack/Snow, could add CUP and ME and still beat the Nightsisters handily. Joking on the last two, but Imp Troopers are quick killers of the sisters. But they are weak against meta rebels/Resistance.