To SIM or not to SIM?

Curious why you can SIM the first tier of a mythic event(such as Palpatine), but not the others? Same with the Assault Battles.

Is there something I missing where it's a good idea to keep going through them again and again?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i believe the 1st tiers of mythic events were made sim-able because they included the cut scenes, unlike the other tiers.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i believe the 1st tiers of mythic events were made sim-able because they included the cut scenes, unlike the other tiers.

BINGO!
  • Options
    Alright, so because the other tiers lack cut scenes, they should not be sim-able.

I'm not sure I follow that logic. The vast majority of the things that are sim-able lack cut scenes.

If we can SIM heists, challenges, GW, etc, all of which do not include cut scenes, why not also include mythic events past tier one?

• Options
    Complaining to complain.
  • Options
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    Complaining to complain.

That seems to be the norm here, the vast majority of posts *especially* when in the various new content threads seem to be all these whiny crybaby complaining to complain posts.

"WHAAAA!! Rose and Holdo suck!!" "WHAAAA!! the QOL needs more and didn't give me exactly what I want!!" "WHAAAA!! Where's my Revan?"

So, I guess I fit right in?