[Android][LG G4] Application takes over 45 seconds to load since Yoda patch

Hello,

I've wanted to post this since the Yoda patch but I thought that it would go away the next patch but it didn't. Before the Yoda patch the application loaded in under 30 seconds, pretty fast but as it should be considering I am playing from an LG G4. Once the Yoda patch deployed I've noticed an increase in load time, it nearly tripled, with most of the time hanging in the "LOADING CANTINA" screen for more than 30 seconds, the last 10 to 15 seconds completely freezing.

This behavior didn't go away once the Grievous patch was deployed last night. I am running Android 6.0, clean version, no custom ROM or any other modifications to the OS. Please run this by the QA team and see what's wrong because it takes unusually long and all started with the Yoda patch.

P.S. I've worked at EA in the Romania studio and I can send logs and all if needed but I prefer to do it via an official channel to see if there are other guys like me having the same issue.

Cheers,
Mihai

Replies

• Options
    I too am playing from an LG G4. I too noticed the increase in load time. However, I can no longer even play because the game won't read that I'm logged into Google Play. -.-