best empire team composition

TheQuinlanVos
7 posts Member
edited February 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/quinlanvossecondary/
Quinlan Vos Secondary
Lvl 79

Direct to the point, I am looking for a more stable build for the arena or even thoughts on what to build up and or do further.

F2P

Empire Toons posted in case you dont want to check my swgoh.gg account
Tarkin 7* - gear 9 (only need to get to lvl 80 for gear 10)
EP 7* - gear 9 (only need to get to lvl 80 for gear 10)
Stormtrooper 7* - gear 10
Thrawn 6* - gear 8 (stuck on lack of luck with mk 5 a/kt stun guns)
DT 5* - gear 9 (stuck on lack of luck with mk 5 a/kt stun guns and mk6 nubian design tech)
TFP 6* - gear 8
DV 6* - gear 8 (stuck on lack of luck with mk 5 a/kt stun guns)
ShoreT 3* - gear 8 (stuck on lack of luck with mk 5 a/kt stun guns)
Krennic 4* - gear 7

Thank you!!!
Post edited by TheQuinlanVos on

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    For you
    zEp lead Thrawn Vader Tarkin Stormtrooper.

Also work on getting mods with speed secondaries starting as green or blue. Purple and gold are too expensive/rare and advanced. It will help you out a ton.
  • Ep lead thrawn Vader kernic dt full zeta is the meanest comp I've come across
  • Ep lead thrawn Vader kernic dt full zeta is the meanest comp I've come across

This squad probably needs a tank. The ShT Tarkin version is likely better.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Ep lead thrawn Vader kernic dt full zeta is the meanest comp I've come across

I can auto the tarkin team, the one I posted I almost beat once
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Ep lead thrawn Vader kernic dt full zeta is the meanest comp I've come across

I can auto the tarkin team, the one I posted I almost beat once

I have the DT krennic one as well. What do you run against it and how does it handle nightsisters without ShT heal?
  • I run Titans, the guy who runs it isn't on our shard chat so I don't know how it fairs vs ns but I assume it holds it own
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I run Titans, the guy who runs it isn't on our shard chat so I don't know how it fairs vs ns but I assume it holds it own

I could see the fact that there is a little more DPS on that squad being troublesome but I assume it would fall further apart due to no taunt and fewer total debuffs. I'll maybe test it next weekend. ShT does seam to loaf around much of the match but not having him would leave Ep super exposed.

It also may stem from the fact that DT and Krennic out perform vs rebel heavy squads.
  • Re: DT Krennic, as posted, my Krennic is at a stalemate of sort; 4 stars and at gear 7
    I'm hesitant to gear him up right now as I have yet to see claims that Krennic is viable at 4*.

Currently farming ShoreT in shipments; Krennic in Guild Events store

On the zeta comments, as posted, I am only lvl 79; aiming for EP and/or Vader's zLeads, and Thrawn's unique. Sadly the leads need lvl 82 and thrawn's unique needs lvl 84.
  • Please do consider the current state of my collection, thank you.