Kylo Ren Unmasked AI issues

Graives
49 posts Member
edited February 2018
Been testing KRU out a good bit, mostly by letting my team auto its way all the way through Galactic War. Noticed some AI issues with KRU.

I run him with the original Kylo. Very often, I've noticed KRU will put his stun (Halt) on a character the other Kylo already has stunned. So if KRU is sitting at full health, this is an absolute waste of a turn. The stun can really change a match. There needs to be a check on it to see if the target is already stunned or not -- and if the target is already stunned, pick an un-stunned target with the next highest turn meter to stun.

Also, Focused Rage seems to frequently pick targets that aren't stunned -- even when a stunned target is an option. Not sure at all what kind of AI this one uses -- is it random? Is it the target with the highest health?

It'd be really cool actually if Focused Rage's cooldown would reset if NOT hitting a target that is stunned, so it could be available the next time there's a stunned target on the other team. Either that, or hitting an un-stunned target with reset the cooldown of Halt.

His kit is really close to being good. With a few tweaks to the AI and maybe a slight tweak to an ability or either more damage overall, it could actually be great.

Edit: P.S. I do know how to turn off the focus target when using auto. So my teams are hitting whatever the AI tells them to hit.