Sith team

I'd like to work on a good sith team. What would be a good sith team?
https://swgoh.gg/u/chuckomarek/collection/

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    what do you want them for? Arena? TB? Raid?

Without that info, I'd recommend Palp leading Vader, Sass, DN, and Savage (once he's zetad). Maybe drop Savage for SM once he's farmable.

or DN leading Dooku, Sass, Vader and Palp. Again possible to drop someone for SM (Dooku perhaps, again depending on what this is for)

I'm not sure if SiT is worth running, even if he's the only Sith tank.

Maul can lead a team as well.

Honestly before you pull the trigger on investing in Sith I'd wait to see what the Raid reward is. Might be a Sith, and will probably be worth using.
  • Options
    I'm going for TB mostly. My arena team is ok for now.
  • Options
    As far as the sith raid, I'm thinking Revan. Probably a KOTOR sith character. If we can go by the other raids, both characters are named characters and are period relevant. How many sith are there in KOTOR?
  • Options
    I'm currently working on imperial troopers for IPD. I was going to get to the sith next, probably after the raid info is released. I was thinking of Maul or Nihilus lead, and have papa palp and vader for empire teams, as far as TB DS goes. I think maul and savage should be paired up together.
  • Options
    I currently run Nihilus (L), Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, Thrawn, GK. The team can beat anyone on offense, but struggles on defense more than most.

The dominant "Sith" team seems to be zzPalp(L), ZzVader, zNihilus, Thrawn, GK...if you're going all Sith, you could replace GK with Trooper and Thrawn with Sith Assassin.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

Don't use Nihilus lead. Some of the rebel special attacks work off a % of health so with him taking protection off his team you can be screwed.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Don't use Nihilus lead. Some of the rebel special attacks work off a % of health so with him taking protection off his team you can be screwed.

This is true, but also not too relevant. In TB I run Nihilus (L), Dooku, Sith Trooper + 2 weaklings and can auto any battle. Your sith will heal up before the next % health AoE comes in.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Yep, DN lead is bad in TB. Vader, EP, or Zaul would be much better leads there.