Hiya, and good morning , 1 issue for dstb

Prev1
This past week has been amazing. I’m not looking to be a gloomy Gus but I think there is still the issue of BH. I know I know devs have calendars and have so much work but- BH is a required faction that isn’t really up to snuff.
Is there anyway we can get a nod and a confirmation they are on your radar? Even a “no” is a telling answer that would be appreciated. Ty

Replies

• Options
    I second this as resources are scarce and I certainly don’t want to overinvest if New/better hunters are released or the wrong ones if only some get a rework.

At the same time I don’t want to let my guild down and put no effort into them. If resources are going to continue to be scant(read credits/carbs/guns/cuffs), then information needs to be plentiful so intelligent decisions can be made.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. I’ve got resources, but I can’t justify putting them in Dengar, Cad Bane, etc right now.
  • Options
    I’m really excited about palp and Vader and new sith raid. All the qol updates and the listening of the feedback for the heroic events and time sinks. I just think we should fix our bathroom (requirements) first before adding another floor to the house.
    There was a decision made to make Bh required and I know there are certain ways to do better in those special missions but this is more than a “git gud” type deal. They are lacking as a faction. Which is fine we have many factions that lack but they aren’t required.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    +1
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Slipped this over to the DSTB section,

The heist helps push some of the bounty choices, but this is a limited group for sure! The nice part is that some of them are early and useful already the IG’s and Boba, so development on those fronts is not terrible ever, but the remaining cast is not as name friendly but many have had success with strong boba leads and mid lvl team mates.

But the Hunters are in a class looking to steal some love ❤️
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Slipped this over to the DSTB section,

The heist helps push some of the bounty choices, but this is a limited group for sure! The nice part is that some of them are early and useful already the IG’s and Boba, so development on those fronts is not terrible ever, but the remaining cast is not as name friendly but many have had success with strong boba leads and mid lvl team mates.

But the Hunters are in a class looking to steal some love ❤️

Thanks Vamp. They don’t need a major haul like half of the Jedi. But some tweaks and some zetas (like Phx) would be great. Even the omega changes like they did with first order wayyyyyy back could really help. And palp’s new zeta lead can really be transferable to boba or another Bh lead.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I don't agree that the heist pushes anyone towards developing BH since non-BH scoundrels also can do it, and heck Raid Han can do the whole thing himself.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't agree that the heist pushes anyone towards developing BH since non-BH scoundrels also can do it, and heck Raid Han can do the whole thing himself.

That is a great point. And will be simmable soon.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I won't rest until CG lets me use Raid Han by himself though.
  • Options
    This is more relevant today than yesterday
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I'm so far away from doing anything in today's event that I used Boba in an Empire team before I even realized, and then when I remembered I was like "oh well it doesn't matter anyway."
  • Options
    I beat the first wave of two wampas, and I rejoiced - until I saw three Wampa icons for the upcoming wave and closed the window without regret and went about my day. Now I'm home, and have to focus on the parts I can actually stand a chance of participating in.

Unnecessary narrative of my experience, all just to echo the millions of voices crying out in terror, until we are suddenly silenced - by a BH rework / update ;)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Either there are no plans for BH or the mark will be missed. I know the probe droid mission is the hot topic of today. But there was a Bh required mission also. I finally beat it. Woo. But many in my guild did not. I feel bad that they feel so bad lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    not trying to be a ..... , but aren´t these missions quite easy?
    My BH aren't the best, but i'm not really struggling at all. https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/?f=bounty-hunter
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Dark side replacement for GK
  • Options
    Or even a taunting tank for BH so you can direct fire while you pick off your opponents ala EVERY pve and PvP battle I’ve done.

A tank is a must. Obviously a lot beat it without, but cmon....a required faction that doesn’t have a tank.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

No.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

No.

I was talking about the missions up till now(p3), if that's what's causing the disconnect. The mission in phase 5 is quite challenging.
  • Options
    My BH aren't the best, but i'm not really struggling at all. https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/?f=bounty-hunter

Haha Leef, I always look forward to your replies.
    They aren’t very easy for me either. I’m slowly getting better at them.
    I’m running Boba zam dengar greedo and ig-88.
    Greedo and dengar are coming along slowly. Especially with omegas. But if no new Bh anytime soon I’m going to pass on the new ones. If they are coming.
    Just silly to me make something a requirement and not boost them up or tweak them a little.
    A palp like leader zeta would be great for BH. Tds and debuffs get cleansed or expire more tm/health whatever.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

No.

I was talking about the missions up till now(p3), if that's what's causing the disconnect. The mission in phase 5 is quite challenging.

That’s not what’s causing it, no.
  • Options
    I think if I gave my bounty hunters some love I could beat the missions but honestly, they aren't worth it yet. My credits are better spent on other things than a faction as useless as they are at the moment.
  • Options
    They also require a lot of gear. Look at greedos cuffs. Like a Bh snowtrooper.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Haha Leef, I always look forward to your replies.
    They aren’t very easy for me either. I’m slowly getting better at them.
    I’m running Boba zam dengar greedo and ig-88.
    Greedo and dengar are coming along slowly. Especially with omegas. But if no new Bh anytime soon I’m going to pass on the new ones. If they are coming.
    Just silly to me make something a requirement and not boost them up or tweak them a little.
    A palp like leader zeta would be great for BH. Tds and debuffs get cleansed or expire more tm/health whatever.

Well, i always try to stay possitive. I honestly don't think BH's are that bad, they've got some nice synergy. Detonators are a blessing and a curse, but atleast it's something different.
    I already had boba and ig88 at g11 for arena and hAAT, so i only had to gear zam a bit. Minimal investment wich was worth it imo. I've even beat that mission in p5 once.
    I'm not going to gear up greedo or dengar though, i'm waiting on a potential newly released bounty hunter that will enevitably be better than both of them. Easy choice because they're both a pita to gear ;) (atleast they are for me with my shortages and excesses.)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I kinda agree, they are pretty easy from the gear levels I see people who are making it. I got close this time, but only 3/4 and then stomped out in the first few attacks of 4/4.

I think the issue with BH currently is that they are almost not worth the investment other than that mission, so people are trying to scrape by with the minimum.

If there was more of a reason to Build up more than Boba, I would just dump it in and be done with it, like I did with my troopers.
  • Options
    Maybe I’m just wishful thinking. Requirements should come with a little pomp and circumstance. I’m not saying I want an easy button. But to have them updated to the current game play. And it’s been said before all factions will eventually get reworks - just figured this is an ideal time for BH.

They were made a requirement for a reason. Could’ve easily been sith there or FO. Maybe even.. seps lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I see TB as the long game, so I'm sure we will see BH rework. Soon...... haha.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I see TB as the long game, so I'm sure we will see BH rework. Soon...... haha.

NOOOOO. At least you didn’t hit me with august. Haha
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Just try to get through these BH missions with this lot.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tvf/collection/?f=bounty-hunter
  • Options
    My BH are not great either. P3 was really tough, but Boba and Zam survived for the 4/4 win. I personally think the Zam/Greedo detonator connection is key, along with Boba AB in P2 to stop the Wampas from cleansing. My BH are on the slow build cycle, but they are getting better and frankly g8/g9 on most of them is not too much to ask. Still, hard to spend another 100 cuffs on Greedo.
    2gi6ham.png
  • Options
    My BH are not great either. P3 was really tough, but Boba and Zam survived for the 4/4 win. I personally think the Zam/Greedo detonator connection is key, along with Boba AB in P2 to stop the Wampas from cleansing. My BH are on the slow build cycle, but they are getting better and frankly g8/g9 on most of them is not too much to ask. Still, hard to spend another 100 cuffs on Greedo.
    2gi6ham.png

I think was you that told me how important Boba’s aoe ab was. Ty.

https://swgoh.gg/u/loganthero/collection/?f=bounty-hunter

These are mine. I’m lucky I have no super duper god mods but a lot of good-Great mods to spread out.

I have them all potency for more health.