Good enough team for 7 star R2??

ILeftNowImBlack
127 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hey all, I'm working on my empire team for the event and am just making sure I'm not focusing too hard to be disappointed when it actually comes.

My team will be:

EP (L) Gear 9 Most likely Gear 10 as long as I level up to 80 in time (I'm almost 79 now).
Vader Gear 9
Royal Guard Gear 8/9
TFP Gear 8
Grand Moff Tarkin Gear 8

Obviously all 7 star and all level 77-79 (I'm level 78 atm, so whatever I can afford to get them too).

No Zetas
Post edited by ILeftNowImBlack on

Replies

• Options
    I think it's possible but you will be fighting the RNG very hard. If you can get tarkin and tp, or palp up a gear j think you'll have a much easier time.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd really try to push Palp/TFP up. Give Palp those real fast mods.

Might be able to as of now, but be ready for lots of tries
  • Options
    I did it with the same team except I either used Storm or Snow in place of TFP. All g8. Palp and Tarkin are the stars. Get palps shock on someone and burn that guy down. Get Tarkins ultimate firepower omega. I think I got his speed up nesr 190 so he could go early. I have to believe with Vaders new unique, its going to be a much easier battle now.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I did it with the same team except I either used Storm or Snow in place of TFP. All g8. Palp and Tarkin are the stars. Get palps shock on someone and burn that guy down. Get Tarkins ultimate firepower omega. I think I got his speed up nesr 190 so he could go early. I have to believe with Vaders new unique, its going to be a much easier battle now.

So just try and get his potency stacking up and then rain down on the entire team for high DPS?
  • Options
    I watched a video last night of someone doing it with lower levels/gear for the most part except EP and running magmatrooper instead of TFP. So I know it's doable but I'm ready to fail a few times before I succeed.

My idea is to get TFP and EP as much speed as possible so I can shock and apply buff immunity so to avoid them constantly being invis. Plus hoping to be able to omega Tarkin to stack his potency and then rain down on them.

Any thoughts on that strategy?