120M+ GP Guild that makes you Wonder

The Wonder guild is an independent guild (no feeder guild nonsense) that's made up of people that love playing the game but do NOT want the drama of a guild that micromanages, etc. We're over 120M GP and in the top 50s of the TW leader board, so you can have a highly competitive guild that doesn't have all the red tape that burns people out. Come join us and you too can "Wonder" why the heck you didn't do it sooner!

We value personal responsibility, passion for the game, and communication above all else. We have high personal expectations of ourselves; but that's a personal expectation, not an expectation driven by leadership. We don't instantly boot for not hitting 600 on a particular day, or not able to participate in a TB/TW. We work around it. The key is communication to let everyone know you can't do it and we are fine. It's a game after all, and life has to come first. Monitoring and policing are taxing on the officers and if that needs to happen, then those aren't the type of players we want. We are very selective in who we let in, as a result. But if you are dedicated to this game, communicate on discord, and don't need a list of rules because you value your commitment to others as much as they value yours, then please read on.

We typically get 41 stars (trying for 42) in light side TB (as well as over 90 rolo shards), are on track for about the same in dark side TB (with 34+ IPD shards), and do very well in TW (we are 55th and climbing). We get on average about 28.5K energy spend a day and launch raids alternating between 8:30AM EST; 2:30 PM EST and 8:30PM EST with a 24 hour freeze, and then all-out zerg. Also, this guild is beyond giving in terms of donations (and advice), so that's something we value in others as well.

We have a player that is retiring soon and we have a very rare spot open. If the above description appeals to you, here are the ideal criteria as to what we are looking for:

(1) have an SWGOH account
(2) have discord and be active on it
(3) have a GP of at least 2M or other strong factors
(4) rank top 100 or better in arena
(5) has a strong passion for the game

We evaluate people primarily on whether they are the type of personality we are looking for, and then look to the above metrics to see how close they are. Personality wins all at the end of the day. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be part of, let's start discussing it.

If you'd like to chat, I'm on discord at captain_snappy#7307. It's best to hit me back on discord, though I do check messages here periodically. We would like to find someone to slot in just after this TB ends. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Here's a link to my swgoh:
http://swgoh.gg/u/my galaxy/

Link to our SWGOH :
https://swgoh.gg/g/121/wonder/