Need Help for R2 and BB8

I’m preparing R2 and BB8 Events.

R2 needs empire units and I made EP DV GMT Magmatrooper and RG to 7-star.

Palpatine and Vader have 10 Gear,
and rest of them has 8 Gear.

And, BB8 needs FO units and I have 5 7-star FO units; Pasma Kylo KRU FOST FOO

Pasma has 8 Gear,
Kylo has 11 Gear,
KRU has 9 Gear,
FOO has 8 Gear,
FOST has also 8 Gear.

All of them has no ZETA and Mods are not bad I think. And all abilities is upgraded up to Omega.
Well, I could make one zeta upgrade
if it is absolutely necessary.
(Actually, I’m considering Kylo Ren’s Zeta Upgrade...)
But I do not give it yet.

Anyway, my Question is,
‘Am I ready for R2 and BB8?’

If not, how to prepare them?

(cf. If there needs more gear,
I’m willing to upgrade EP DV or KRU
but other units... Hmm...
I’ll think about it)

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do both events no problem. From what I understand, Magmatrooper's TM removal ability doesn't work on the final tier, but I don't think that'll be the difference between you finishing the event or not. Usually all you need are decent mods and Gear 8 on your 7* characters.

If you can get a different 5th, then I'd drop Magma for the event, but you should still be able to do it with him.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I'm a lot more familiar with empire units and I will just ask can you use someone other than magmatrooper. He is a deadweight in the team. Snow or storm trooper at gear viii would be fine.

Magma's best feature is that his special has tmr but tier vii of the event is immune to tmr.

Other than that you should be fine. You might even be fine without doing anything given the Vader and Palpatine buffs.
  • Options
    Speaking of these two events, I know the dates haven't been announced yet, but does anyone know which one is coming first?

I figure I'll only be able to participate in one, so if I know which one is coming later, I'll farm that faction primarily so I'm sure to be ready for it.

Thanks and sorry for the thread hijack.
  • Options
    You should be fine for BB8, zeta on Klyo would guarantee it. The Empire squad for R2 may be questionable though. Palpatine and Vader will be fine, but I'm not sure they'll be enough to carry the rest of the team. I have both at 7*, and feel R2 was a harder event. I ran Thrawn, Palpatine, Vader, Storm, and Veers. The three big ones were gX, Veers and Storm were g8. They died instantly and the main 3 had to do it all. Good luck no matter what!
  • Options
    What you have will easily beat bb8. Definitely try for tie fighter pilot or stormtrooper to replace magma. They’re both easy farms.