kylo ren shards

So yesterday was the first day in a while i bought 120 energy for cantina shipments . Other than that i had like 10 or so battles so in total i had 22 battles for kylo ren. By the end of the day i had 2 shards of kylo ren.....
Ive been farming mace windu before for the jedi event without usong crystals. (I was saving to buy my first and only ever 8 pack chromium ❨got leia WOOW❩) and every day i was getting at least 4 or 5 with half the battles. Is it just a suoer unlucky day? Midnight passed i did 3 battles just now and still didnt get anything....

Replies

• Options
    I'm at a 6-star, almost 7 for Kylo...100% farming. One thing that I learned, that is you go DIRECT to 4-C. If you use the "find" function, the shards almost never show up. I swear it's EA knowing you're thirsty and they know they've got a 6-pack of cold beer in their hands. Go to 4-C without the "find" function and try your luck and see if it improves.
  • Options
    I do that yeah. I dont use the find feature. Except for hard battle ones which im 1/9 today.

[/quote]
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I'm at a 6-star, almost 7 for Kylo...100% farming. One thing that I learned, that is you go DIRECT to 4-C. If you use the "find" function, the shards almost never show up. I swear it's EA knowing you're thirsty and they know they've got a 6-pack of cold beer in their hands. Go to 4-C without the "find" function and try your luck and see if it improves.

• Options
    May just be terrible luck then. If it makes you feel better, I've been farming purple waffle irons for 3 days now. They're not dropping. And I'm going to break my phone soon.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I have run sim 4-C so many times.... ugh. I don't even want to think about it. Drops today and yesterday for him were really hard to come by. I figured it was because he was so close to promotion!

My Kylo just turned 6* today and I love him to pieces! All farmed from scratch! He did 10000+ damage to a Barriss in arena today. He was less than half health, I did his Outrage move. He crit with Sid as my team leader. It was so sick!
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    May just be terrible luck then. If it makes you feel better, I've been farming purple waffle irons for 3 days now. They're not dropping. And I'm going to break my phone soon.

As long as i know im not the only one who wants to break my phone sometimes im pretty ok :)
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    I have run sim 4-C so many times.... ugh. I don't even want to think about it. Drops today and yesterday for him were really hard to come by. I figured it was because he was so close to promotion!

My Kylo just turned 6* today and I love him to pieces! All farmed from scratch! He did 10000+ damage to a Barriss in arena today. He was less than half health, I did his Outrage move. He crit with Sid as my team leader. It was so sick!

Yeah im currently trying to get mine from 5* to 6* cause i work him in my team and im making a new FO team. Its jusy... Frustrating
  • Options
    2 weeks to max Kylo ren.