Feedback and Hearing the Community (Platoons)

Karek77
292 posts Member
edited February 2018
Why does it take months for Devs to acknowledge the complains from the community?

We have been complaining about platoons since the first time you introduced newly released characters into it. How can we achieve a goal if the finish line keeps jumping miles in front of us?

I want to make something clear here, I WANT people to spend in this game so that it is kept alive for years to come, but there is a LOT of smarter and different ways to do that. To be honest I dont think anyone buy these characters to finish up the platoons. They do it for different reasons, either to collect characters or to use them as effectively as possible...

Here is a few ways I just thought to make we spend crystals in a more creative way.

1) Cosmetics (different costumes, lightsaber colors, clone helmets ....)
2) Spending crystals to choose our Raid/Event rewards instead of getting things we dont need
3) Spending crystals to BOOST our rewards so that we gain more of what we want/need
4) Subscription that gives us extra Tiers on Marquee events allowing us to get more shards (maybe up to 5*?)

Im sure if the community join in this we could find an infinite number of ways to make us spend more crystals in a way that is more inviting and rewarding both to us and to CG/EA.

The fun of games is to be able to achieve your goals, making them unreachable isnt fun and makes us angry.

Ps: On a side note; Since the game was released you have found different ways to release new characters and marquee have been around for quite a while now. Maybe it is time to find some new way?

Replies

• Options
    Moved to Feedback: Guilds

@Karek77 , PM me if you prefer this to be located in Feedback: Events
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne