Sith Marauder event.

It has come to my attention of people posting screenshots of the bonus tier rewards and it showing that the first time completion gives you three mods but all that ws given was 1 mod and some level 1 gear.

Replies

• Options
    Like these bonus tier awards?

Screenshot_20180214_050913.png
  • Options
    Yes I saw some peoples screenshots of it saying that the first time rewards were three mods so I was windering if that was true and if so why it only gave one mod.
  • Options
    Yes I saw some peoples screenshots of it saying that the first time rewards were three mods so I was windering if that was true and if so why it only gave one mod.

It was supposed to be 3 mods to go along with that trash gear. And also seems like we are missing 15 shards.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    The missing shards are on purpose, so buying one pack isn't enough to get another star. I also received one trash mod from the bonus tier.
  • Options
    The elusive gear level 1. Many players, once desperate and lost, now see light at the end of the tunnel after receiving such a bounteous reward for their hard work. Bonus tier indeed my fellow Star Wars enthusiasts. Bonus tier indeed.
  • Options
    Woohoo... another 3* toon that I won't/can't farm for 6+ months...
  • Options
    How long until Sith Marauder is in DS platoons??

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    How long until Sith Marauder is in DS platoons??

17 hours.