What determines the order of GK assists?

Title pretty much. Is there anything that determines the order of assists when General Kenobi uses "Lead the Charge"? For example, if I wanted Nihilus to attack before Palp so that he can remove Tenacity Up before Palp applies shock. Does squad position matter? Speed? Anything?

I don't have enough experience with GK, but just wondering if there is information out there on this. Thanks!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I think they all happen simultaneously.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    Title pretty much. Is there anything that determines the order of assists when General Kenobi uses "Lead the Charge"? For example, if I wanted Nihilus to attack before Palp so that he can remove Tenacity Up before Palp applies shock. Does squad position matter? Speed? Anything?

I don't have enough experience with GK, but just wondering if there is information out there on this. Thanks!

animation speed i believe actually. it is a weird system but from my experience that's what it looks like, where even with some assist abilities, the one called to assist attacks before the one using the ability! (specifically when FOST calls someone to assist)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

animation speed i believe actually. it is a weird system but from my experience that's what it looks like, where even with some assist abilities, the one called to assist attacks before the one using the ability! (specifically when FOST calls someone to assist)

I second this.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    I think they all happen simultaneously.

I thought this might be the case too, except that I just noticed in an arena battle where Thrawn attacked (applying Speed up) followed by Nihilus who dispelled it causing Ability Block...

Hmm...this very well might be the case! So, in theory, the order of attacks is the same for the same set of characters every time?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Hmm...this very well might be the case! So, in theory, the order of attacks is the same for the same set of characters every time?

yes. R2's animation is super slow, he always attacks last.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

yes. R2's animation is super slow, he always attacks last.

It always cracks me up in GW when Chopper has attacked and flung rocks at the target before any of the others have even moved past Hera because of him not actually moving from his spot when the others have to lunge.