35M GP enough to complete HAAT?

My guild is currently at 43M GP but active GP is about 35M. We have been trying to complete HAAT every few weeks but to no avail. Previously the furthest we got to was half of P3. I don't want my guild wasting anymore raid tickets. Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    50 something I think unless you got some heavy hitters some of the new comps can clear multiple phases
  • Options
    hows your strategy? Keep 10 zFinn teams for p2 and p4, CLS and Zylo for P1. Chirpatine for p3.

I suggest you lpost your swgoh.gg guild link so we can advise better
  • Options
    Difficult to answer.
    GP is not the main correlate of a successful HAAT.
    My Guild completed the first HAAT on December; at that time we had 45-50 M GP maybe, if I remeber, and it tooks 1 day and a half.
    Now we clear HAAT in 90-120 minutes. Of course our GP is now more (70 M), but the reason is different: we have Thrawn, zFinn, and learned how to use better some teams.
    In theory, 5 M GP is enough (yes, five M) if it's divided among two heavy hitters....
    There are some key-toons/teams which kill the raid.
    P1: zCLS (best) or zKylo for solo with multiple escapes.
    P2: zFinn with Resistance (48% of P2 is my record); Rebels (various combinations), zVader team..
    P3: "classic" Chirpatine or the great recent solutions: CLS, Thrawn, R2, BB-8, zRaid Han (or zAsajj)..
    P4: zFinn with Resistance is the best (100% of P4 if mods are ok). Rebels... the CLS team used in P3 if still alive.. And many teams to make damage with "no topple strategy" (kill the upper turret and then attack the main body): Phoenix, First Order, Nightsisters, Jedi, Droids..... If you come to P4 and don't have Resistance, it's time to use all remaining teams....
    Check the Tank Takedown subforum: you fill find all the useful information!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    rayroars wrote: »
    My guild is currently at 43M GP but active GP is about 35M. We have been trying to complete HAAT every few weeks but to no avail. Previously the furthest we got to was half of P3. I don't want my guild wasting anymore raid tickets. Any advice?

How disciplined are your team. If one person has a team that can solo phase 1 but 50 people use their gear xii cls raid Han Jyn Erso and two others team then you could be screwed.

Someone in my old guild used to say it takes 12 million of brute force to clear a haat or 1 good well put together suitable team.
  • Options
    @swgohfan29 Guild name: SGP Boleh https://swgoh.gg/g/19971/sgp-boleh/
    Not everyone is registered with swgoh though. We are kinda like a casual guild.
    @Naraic We do have a couple of high hitters but somehow lack the characters needed to solo each phase. P1 wasn't a problem as we can easily clear that with zylo. P2 was the main issue as many of us do not have a strong resist squad and that almost exhausted all our resources. So, I can't imagine P3 and P4...
  • Options
    For a causal guild i expect at least basic coordination. Just ask for volunteers to make a zFinn squad for p2 and p4. p3 you can burst through with damage, if you lack the specialiazed teams.

If you cant, i doubt you can make it past HAAT. Go back to NAAT to get gear.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    You can probably clear hAAT. Your nr 1 guy can solo p3 and p4 with just one team and take a good chunk out of p2. He might even be able to solo the entire raid.

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    You can probably clear hAAT. Your nr 1 guy can solo p3 and p4 with just one team and take a good chunk out of p2. He might even be able to solo the entire raid.

@leef ah that guy..he has the toons i don't deny but problem is he doesn't have very good mods. Almost all his toons lack speed.
    We are facing a dilemma in AAT actually. Norm AAT we finish too quickly, but HAAT we can't seem to complete it.. drats
  • Options
    Your number 2 guy if he gears up his raid Han, him and CLS can solo p1, you have almost a whole guild to get through 80ish percent of p2 and the first guy could solo 20% of p2 all the way through p4
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    hows your strategy? Keep 10 zFinn teams for p2 and p4, CLS and Zylo for P1. Chirpatine for p3.

Chirpatine won't work anymore with ep rework.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

Chirpatine won't work anymore with ep rework.

why not? he still gains 100% TM from basic when all are stunned right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

@leef ah that guy..he has the toons i don't deny but problem is he doesn't have very good mods. Almost all his toons lack speed.

He's gonna need to mod switch a bit, but his first page doesn't look that slow to me; https://swgoh.gg/u/tarsus/mods/?stat2_5=1
  • Options
    We're gonna try for the first time in our own at the end of this month 27 mil GP. Coordination is key.
  • Options
    @leef he's a weird player really...he pays for toons and gears but he doesn't really optimise his mods properly..I also believe he should be able to solo the raid. Heard he is some director of an MNC or something..busy bugger
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    We're gonna try for the first time in our own at the end of this month 27 mil GP. Coordination is key.

@Kyngzilla yea coordination is def important. MY guild is alittle too nonchalent..they seem to wake up only when TW is round the corner lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef he's a weird player really...he pays for toons and gears but he doesn't really optimise his mods properly..I also believe he should be able to solo the raid. Heard he is some director of an MNC or something..busy bugger

Ah, well that's unfortunate haha. Being able to clear hAAT mainly depends on a guild's "top" guys. Having succes depend on on player has some severe disadvantages though, like with how it is for your guild.
    My guild failed 3 times before we were able to clear it, small price to pay in terms of not earned rewards to be able to monitor progression towards clearing.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    It isn't really about guild GP, it is about toons, specifically 7* BB-8 and JTR. Some others such as CLS and Asajj can make a big difference in some phases if geared properly and right team.

E.g. One guy in our guild has about 1.4m GP and can do mid P2 to end. I have over 2m GP and do 4-5m in total.

If you don't have one or two players with those and are just chipping away with everyone using all their 7* toons, hopefully in best places, then you are going to be struggling, that is where GP would come in and bigger guilds could do it through persistence. Mostly though it seems these days a big guild would have those anyway and smaller ones if they do it a couple of people do most of it or it is a problem.