A small request to heroic raid guilds...

Or, at least, I believe it should be small, to the guilds at least. For me, it is huge.

I want to ask a rather large favour. I am nearing level 60 and almost have my first 7* character. And, as of so, I will be able to participate in heroic raids. And, it is a big ask and most likely not one that will be accepted, but it's worth trying. So I'm asking to any heroic raid guilds that, if you had a spare spot in your guild, surely adding a weaker account into your guild couldn't do much harm. And on the other hand, you would be doing me a huge favour. In return, I would do basically all I could do, guild activities and donations.

Here is my roster(https://swgoh.gg/u/demonleprechaun/collection/), although I can't imagine it to be of much help in finding your decision, but nonetheless, thank you for reading :)

Replies

• Options
    Wrong area! And I don‘t think there will be any chances for that. It’s not about your performance in raids, it’s about your GP. Why should any Guilds should prefer to take you instead of a lvl 85 guy who is bringing performance in tw, tb, etc?
  • Options
    Or you can join a weaker guild and help build them up. That's what I did. Although now we're apart of an alliance, and have weaker development guilds you could join.
  • Options
    It's possible. There are always mid-tier guilds that have a few open spots for people that bring in 600 tickets a day. Those 5 whales need 45 little bois to bring in tickets... I will PM you.
  • Options
    So in return for bringing in a weaker member your return is doing exactly what a guildmate should be doing anyway?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Build Recruiting section.
  • Options
    We can do the heroic rancor we have hi level person who can solo. So come join us in sons of the renegades. We just need more members for raid tickets. Line id kingnorth1121 alley code368 521 744