Need help beating nightsisters

As the title suggests. I run a classic titans team and the ns i face are g12 talzin, daka, ventress, g7 zombie + talia, gk or acolyte.
Well gk teams aren't a problem but the other two are. Can someone have a look at my roster and suggest some short term solutions till i develop I.T.? Do i have to create solutions or do i already have options in my roster?
Ps. I was thinking of gearing wampa, or rex, or chaze, or palp and vader for the mean time. Opinions?

https://swgoh.gg/u/kiritoismyname/

Replies

• Options
    Aoe is the general consensus for countering nightsisters
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Kiritoismyname
    CLS, zHan, Thrawn, Chaze
    This team gives you total control over nightsister teams.
    You also need an appropriate strategy, but as the video shows this lineup is very forgiving and makes nightsisters look silly.

https://youtu.be/bRa3-BI-C3w
    If old daka is their fastest, i would stun her.
  • Options
    Thanks for the video mate @Mobewan
    But questions:

1) How high does chaze need to be geared against g12 ns?

2) Irrelevant, but do you think wampa at g9/g10 has enough dps to take out aco.?

Thanks!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The easiest answer is often overlooked by many people. Wedge lead and Biggs can sub into titans as a definite option against night sisters.

I've seen videos where a well modded gear x wedge one shotted gear 7 night sister zombie from full health with his aoe. The aoe also dispelled spirits foresight and damaged the rest of the team.

The Biggs treble attack calling cls or raid han is thing of beauty against any of the rest of the team too.

I'm not saying it's better than mobewan's suggestion merely easier.
  • Options
    @Kiritoismyname
    My chaze were gear 9 when i tried them against NS.
    That should be enough for most.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Naraic
    Before i had CLS i used g12 wiggs against nightsisters, and it was tough even though wedge could lead shot acolyte from full healt alot of times.

You could definitely beat nightsisters with CLS and wiggs, but chaze providers much better defense and han and thrawn give you control while baze takes a beating like a champ.

The problem with GK is that he cant handle much plague and that his taunt turns on and off, letting your team get stunned.
  • Options
    Empire. My Veers and Imperial troopers walk all over them. I beat them too with my current squad EP(L) Thrawn,Vader,Shore,and Storm. Empire strikes back. My arena rank is 27 may 2016 shard
  • Options
    EP (L), Vader, wampa, thrawn, and insert 5th toon
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I use zVeers, Shore, DT, Starck, and Snow. It’s over in about ten seconds. Every time that zombie dies, TM, offense, and healing are fed to my team. Lots of fun.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advices everyone!
    EP (L), Vader, wampa, thrawn, and insert 5th toon

What gear level would you recommend? And which zetas? @Syrup_Chugger3

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Kiritoismyname
    With the Nightsisters at g12, probably 10(or higher for wampa) and 11? Or g12 for the others.. g11 should still hold well, the NS are still somewhat squishy, and if you can get rid of zombies taunt, fracture talzin or asajj, get some stuns with palpatine, knock out daka then the others it should be fairly(ish) smooth sailing.. I can't say on zetas, because I don't know if you ever plan on running that team outside of beating NS and don't want to have you waster resources