Palpatine crackling doom

I noticed they reworked Palpatine's crackling doom ability and I feel it got really nerfed

Replies

• Options
    Why on earth would you feel that???
  • Options
    Because it doesn't seem to be triggering for me, I face rebels and Jedi and they dont LOSE any health from it, I shock and still doesn't lose anything.
  • Options
    The damage is much better each time is applied. But, I'll admit it would've been applied a lot more before the reworks. Also, since it's happening at the start of enemy turns, it list some synergy with some of the old mechanics... For example, Krennic's aoe stagger.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    The damage is much better each time is applied. But, I'll admit it would've been applied a lot more before the reworks. Also, since it's happening at the start of enemy turns, it list some synergy with some of the old mechanics... For example, Krennic's aoe stagger.

So palp lead krennic stagger and the damage from crackling doom should take the TM?
  • Options
    Because it doesn't seem to be triggering for me, I face rebels and Jedi and they dont LOSE any health from it, I shock and still doesn't lose anything.

The damage is based on health, but it doesn't ignore protection. Since most toons have much more protection than health, the damage doesn't show as much.
  • Options

So palp lead krennic stagger and the damage from crackling doom should take the TM?

That's the way it used to work.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Won't matter much now. Since it happens at turn start. Could actually just waste Stagger. Pretty sure the character will still just be able to take their turn. The new crackling doom may not even trip Stagger as it does damage same as dots do just more of it. If dots didn't interact with Stagger than crackling doom probably won't.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Won't matter much now. Since it happens at turn start. Could actually just waste Stagger. Pretty sure the character will still just be able to take their turn. The new crackling doom may not even trip Stagger as it does damage same as dots do just more of it. If dots didn't interact with Stagger than crackling doom probably won't.

Dots?
  • Options
    Damage over time.