85 1.3MIL Player LFG

DarkSithPrincess
44 posts Member
edited February 2018
Please read fully, I will not reply to people who don't read FULLY!
I will only reply to PM's! Please include your guild info in your PM!

I am lvl 85 with 1.3m+ GP
7* 43
I finish top 250 in pvp, and top 50 in ships most days.
I am 100% F2P
I avg about 500 tix per day give or take.
I am currently in a 80mil gp guild.and looking for something close to that. I am currently in a guild that doesn't play fair for all its players.
I have https://swgoh.gg/

Please no multi guilds! I am looking for a guild to join, Grow with, and Stay with. Someplace that values friendships over the grind. A guild that plays the game, as if it were a game but plays it fair for all of their members.

I would like a guild that runs HRancor and HAAT at 7-10pm EST. Please no guilds running lesser raids! If your guild has a 24hr no dmg rule, i expect that rule to apply to all, as i have tried a few guilds that let a handful do dmg but not the rest of us. I dont want to play with players or guild leaders who are that ignorant.

I would like a guild with a relaxed atmosphere, NO get 600 tix or you are out types. And although I am looking for a relaxed atmosphere. I don't want a dead guild where people who are inactive are left to sit and take up space, and or the guild leader is hoping that inactive players somehow make the guild look good. With the new territory battles everyone needs to be active! The whole we kick when we need to is for lazy leaders IMO. I don't mind relaxed but i still want to achieve wins and gear ect. That means active!

I need a guild that uses guild chat! I am deaf since birth. installing a voice chat app does nothing for me. I do have Discord though for some messaging through text.

I am a single mom of 2 kids and i donate a lot of time to the local animal shelter. So yes real life comes first! But i have only missed 1 day of play since ive started. I am very active and love to help by donating and participating in activities. I have a good knowledge of the game so I don't require much help, but i do enjoy making friends, and sharing game stuff. Oh and I play some PC games too lol. I try to make time for both.

Please make sure your guild donates. My current guild only donates when it benefits them.

You can please send me a private message here on the forums about your guild, or if you have questions.

Thank you. DarkSithPrincess
Post edited by DarkSithPrincess on

Replies