Cassian's Y-Wing bundle; buy or not?

So I've just recently gotten an offer to buy a few different Ship bundles in my store. One of them is Boba and Slave 1; the second is Kylo Ren, Phasma, FOST, and their ship; and the third is Cassian, Jyn, K-2S0, and their U-Wing.

They all cost $40. I would love Boba and Slave 1, but for $40 I feel that the bundle just isn't worth it. The Ren and Cassian bundles though, come with multiple characters as well as a 4* ship.

So, who thinks that I should buy the Ren and/or Cassian bundle?

Replies

• Options
    Personally I don't buy anything, but if you want it, go for it. Remember, it's your money.
  • Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The Cassian bundle is definitely NOT worth it. His ship is available in cantina shop at a lower per shard cost than any other in the game. In addition, the characters are all available in various shops (k2 in GW, Cassian in Arena, Jyn in Guild store).

Kylo's command shuttle might be worth it as those shards are only available via a single hard node and FOST is also a relatively hard/slow farm. On the other hand, while I like his ship in certain situations, it doesn't really have a place in end-game fleet arena. I use mine mainly for TW and platoons in TB.
  • Options
    I agree from a combat standpoint cassians ship just isn't very good. But if you're actively farming the rogue one squad then all those shards make it worth it.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'd do the Slave 1 bundle and the Ren bundle. Do notttttt do the cassian bundle
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The slave 1 bundle is probably better due to the fact that you will use boba. So its one ship that's actually meta that you will use the pilot in heists, in mod challenges and and later in bounty hunter missions in territory battles.

The pilots in the ren bundle are people you can use for the bb8 event too. So I'd have it ahead of Cassian.
  • Options
    Slave 1 is the best ship of the 3 and the farm on that is pretty hard considering it rotates with tie fighter pilot, maul, and vader’s ship in only 1 slot in the fleet store. The other 2 ships are nice to have for GP and for TB/TWs, but not much else. In my opinion, none of the ship packs have ever been worth it.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    The slave 1 bundle is probably better due to the fact that you will use boba. So its one ship that's actually meta that you will use the pilot in heists, in mod challenges and and later in bounty hunter missions in territory battles.

Agreed. Slave 1 is a very slow farm. Like someone else said, it's your money, so do what you want. Overall the Slave 1 is a much better choice comparably.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I've ignored Cassian's ship forever and when I finally decided to work on it I got it from 0 blueprints to 6 stars in a heartbeat. If you're doing cantina energy refreshes the cantina currency flows in. No need to buy it like others have said.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Well all, thanks for the comments.

I've decided that for now I will just hold off on all of them.

Boba is just too pricey for what they give you and I've already got him and started the farm on Slave 1 and it's not like I need it yesterday.

I liked the Cassian bundle because Jyn is really good and I liked the value of 3 toons and a Ship for the price, but several of you seem to think that the U-Wing isn't worth it. Fair enough, you guys have more game time than me.

If I end up getting any of them, it will be the FO one to allow me to get my FO team on track for BB-8.