Stores

Wats the chance of them adding more to the stores im already racking up 8k on cantina store n 2 others galactic war n arena im running out of things to get

Replies

• Options
    You should wait until next QOL update, maybe then they update the stores, until then i dont think so
  • Options
    Maybe some of the new toons (FOE, Holdo, Rose, and eventually Marauder) will get our in some stores soon... But a whole new store? I doubt that... What would be the currency? There's already credits, crystals, guild, guild events, galactic war, arena, fleet arena, mod, and shard shop... Not to mention the packs... What else would you buy with?
  • Options
    That's not bad. That means you can run now:

- For the Money and very important for the Prestige mats in Arena
    - Shards for the Shard Shop in GW Store
    - Ship Building Materials in Cantina Store

Precisely not items of abundance!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Once you buy every toon. Save enough to buy a toon if they put one in there. Then use the rest to get shard shop currency for gear. That will be more than enough to keep you burning it up, until they get around to adding someone.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Maybe some of the new toons (FOE, Holdo, Rose, and eventually Marauder) will get our in some stores soon... But a whole new store? I doubt that... What would be the currency? There's already credits, crystals, guild, guild events, galactic war, arena, fleet arena, mod, and shard shop... Not to mention the packs... What else would you buy with?

Op wasn't saying new store

But ally points
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Oh I meant adding to the stores we already have
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Once you buy every toon. Save enough to buy a toon if they put one in there. Then use the rest to get shard shop currency for gear. That will be more than enough to keep you burning it up, until they get around to adding someone.

Well thats would i used to do but since i stopped spending money on the game i havent got much in the way of gear that i need
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mike74f wrote: »

Well thats would i used to do but since i stopped spending money on the game i havent got much in the way of gear that i need

Unless you are one if the few who has a 95+ CS on SWGOH, I'm pretty sure you have things you could do, but are choosing not to. I mean stun guns, cuffs and caribanti are all in the shard shop. You dont have a single toon that needs those??
  • Options

Unless you are one if the few who has a 95+ CS on SWGOH, I'm pretty sure you have things you could do, but are choosing not to. I mean stun guns, cuffs and caribanti are all in the shard shop. You dont have a single toon that needs those??

I hardly ever see any of those come up maybe like every 3 or 4 days
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

If that is the only gear yo u need that pops up.in that store you are very lucky.

There is some of the g11 gold circle things too.

I have never gone a day where there is nothing I want to buy. I almost always pick up 2 to 3 things minimum each day. Good day is 2 or 3 in every refresh.
  • Options

If that is the only gear yo u need that pops up.in that store you are very lucky.

There is some of the g11 gold circle things too.

I have never gone a day where there is nothing I want to buy. I almost always pick up 2 to 3 things minimum each day. Good day is 2 or 3 in every refresh.

Yea im pretty much at the point where almost all my characters need the same things it sucks