Bugs and Tuskens.....

Am I the only one that wants full factions, or maybe a rework?

Just curious.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No you are not the only one.

So many toons and factions need some love.
  • Options
    I have all tuskens max starred waiting.
  • Options
    I've thought about geonosians long and hard...

New characters need to be Queen Karina and Klik-klak

Klik-klak- support
    Basic- hit and run
    no zeta
    Deal damage to target enemy with a 100% chance to stun for 1 turn, and a 60% chance to stun target for an additional 2 turns.

Special ability- save the queen.
    Cool down 4, no zeta
    Queen karina recovers 20% health and 20% protection, and gains foresight for 1 turn.
    All other geonosians recover 10% health, and 10% protection, and gain speed up and offense up for 2 turns.

Unique- in hiding. No zeta
    Whenever a geonosian uses a special ability they have a 40% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn and 20% turn meter.

Queen Karina-
    Basic- orders of attack
    Queen Karina calls a random geonosian ally to attack, with a 70% chance to call a 2nd ally to assist.
    ZETA- 40% chance to call a 3rd Geonosian ally to assist.

Special- mechanical womb.
    Cool down 3
    B1 Battle droids appear and deal damage to all enemies, inflicting stagger on all enemies for 1 turn, with a 50% chance to inflict daze for 1 turn as well. Inflict speed down on primary target for 2 turns.
    ZETA- geonosian allies recover 5% health, and gain offense up for 1 turn, and critical chance up for 2 turns.

Unique- bug zombies
    Whenever a geonosian ally is defeated, they have a 30% chance to revive one time at 50% health and protection
    ZETA- 80% revive chance, and upon revive, revived geonosian gains Geonosian Rage.

Geonosian rage- offense up, potency up, speed up, and defense up, until defeated again. This buff cannot be dispelled

Special 2- they cannot destroy our future.
    Cool down 5
    Dispel all debuffs on geonosians allies. All geonosians recover 50% protection.
    ZETA- dispell positive status effects on all enemies, and inflict speed down, evasion down, and health down (15%) on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 50% chance inflict EYES OF THE QUEEN on primary target.

EYES OF THE QUEEN- expose and stun primary target for 3 turns. This ability cannot be resisted.

Maybe too OP, but bugs are cool.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Not quite sure what kit yet, but with incomplete Tuskens and weak Sith, Darth Krayt is on my top 5 for most wanted characters.... honestly ahead of Revan, only because he looks cooler.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Really all the bugs need is a leader that gives some sort of health pool gain/ healing and a bad status for bugs on basic. Also give poggle to give the same bonuses to to bugs as he does to droids.