Which team shall I go for?

Charlie_590
9 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi, I am currently only ranked at around 300-500 in squad arena.
I am a F2P player, and do not claim to be amazing, of course not.
I would just like to post a few pictures and hear a few opinions about my overall squad, and maybe about what I could be aiming for.
I have heard that droid teams can be quite strong, but as you can see I am far from one of those.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a strong team that I could build around my current characters?
http://s928.photobucket.com/user/Chazter0123/embed/slideshow/MobileUploads

Replies

• Charlie_590
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am currently only ranked at around 300-500 in squad arena.
    I am a F2P player, and do not claim to be amazing, of course not.
    I would just like to post a few pictures and hear a few opinions about my overall squad, and maybe about what I could be aiming for.
    I have heard that droid teams can be quite strong, but as you can see I am far from one of those.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on a strong team that I could build around my current characters?
    http://s928.photobucket.com/user/Chazter0123/embed/slideshow/Mobile Uploads
    Post edited by Charlie_590 on
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey I merged these threads, starting two thread about the same thing and then bumping them kid of clutters things up and makes it difficult to see other topics.

Heads up, list your team or imbed a pic of it, some people do not like to click external links.

I would have embedded it for you but your link goes to a slideshow that moves pretty quickly and I did not want to further confuse things. :/

Good luck!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Apologies, I am new to the forums (as you have probably realised).
    I am currently running
    7 star Sid
    6 star Lumi
    4 star JC
    5 star Kylo
    Darth Vader
    I am at around 230 now. I have access to many other characters, and am working on getting a droid team going. Just activated old daka too.
    I am quite aware that I've been spreading my resources too thinly, so now I just need figure out where to focus.
    114 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried a few set ups, I had a counter attack team with luminara as lead should probably have gone for phasma,
    Lumi
    JC
    CT fives
    FO stormtrooper
    Dooku

The problem here was whilst counter is fun, they don't do much damage, I struggled against high damage teams.

The new team I wot king on now is

Bobba fett as lead for his critical leader status
    Ig 86
    Ig 88
    Tusken Raider
    GS Soldier

My thinking is that whilst they have low health they have high damage which should be well buffed from Bobba, Bobba and ig 88 have ability blocks on their specials and the other 3 all have bonus attacks. I'll see how it works out.

I know this isn't exactly advice for you just my bit of experience.
  • Options
    A counter attack team sounds fun, the Crit team, sounds like an interesting prospect
    I am working on getting the droids up, but am having trouble with credits at the moment.
    I am also lacking a tank, such as Poe, but could trade him for a healer possibly, such as Lumi