HAAT Wampanader, but with Farmboy Luke?

So I've seen the Wampanader team (Zader, Thrawn, CLS, BB8, Wampa) going around lately. To be frank I had been farming Hyoda, so I'm basically at square one for farming Wampa. However, I already have the rest of the team geared and Zeta'd. As I already have CLS, that means I also have Farmboy Luke semi-geared and 7*. What I'm wondering is if Farmboy Luke with his Zeta might be an acceptable alternative to the Wampa. Has anyone tried this? I doubt it would be as good, but maybe it could get the job done.

Replies

• Options
    No. No way. Wampas special boosts his offense by 40% each damage and gains more and more damage output for each DOT. He'll hit for over 200k on basic and topple the tanks in one swing. I don't see farmboy working at all
  • Options
    If you already are farming Hermit Yoda and have cls could go the other route, trying to remember the team Ackbar lead cls ezra hermit yoda bb8 i think.
  • Options
    Maybe even use thrawn instead of ezra.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Maybe even use thrawn instead of ezra.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. The team you mention solo'd haat as well
  • Options
    Thrawn would be a downgrade from Ezra. Ezra is the main dps in that setup. If you switch to Thrawn, you'll fail in P2.
  • Options
    thrawn is the protection regain guy for most of the haat. if you have Hoda, you are absolutely not need him. and obviously, for P3, you cant be countered from assist, so using AA make sure thrawn is not needed there too. really no good reason to put thrawn instead of ezra.
    however, if you do want to swap ezra (and even if you dont), zAV is probably a better option. she deal damage as good as him overall, if not more, and it make sure that every bb8 or Hoda turn will be CLS'. ezra taking the assist instead of CLS might harm you. AV make sure nothing disturb you. (and in P4 she can at some point just AoE all, for the lolz!)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Who knew, farmboy has a stacking unique. I didn't know, that's for sure, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Who knew, farmboy has a stacking unique. I didn't know, that's for sure, haha.

Lolz
  • Options
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    thrawn is the protection regain guy for most of the haat. if you have Hoda, you are absolutely not need him. and obviously, for P3, you cant be countered from assist, so using AA make sure thrawn is not needed there too. really no good reason to put thrawn instead of ezra.
    however, if you do want to swap ezra (and even if you dont), zAV is probably a better option. she deal damage as good as him overall, if not more, and it make sure that every bb8 or Hoda turn will be CLS'. ezra taking the assist instead of CLS might harm you. AV make sure nothing disturb you. (and in P4 she can at some point just AoE all, for the lolz!)

Unless AA is dead, zAV won’t make every BB8 and Kermit turn become a CLS Attack. Changing zAV to Ezra will help to reduce the chance of calling AA for a weak assist from 50% chance to 33.33% Chance. (At least Ezra hits a lot harder than AA)
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »

Unless AA is dead, zAV won’t make every BB8 and Kermit turn become a CLS Attack. Changing zAV to Ezra will help to reduce the chance of calling AA for a weak assist from 50% chance to 33.33% Chance. (At least Ezra hits a lot harder than AA)

i do retreat with AA as soon as i can, always. some people put him low gear and no mods so he can die.