I want R2D2 for next character

That's it

Replies

• Options
    I think we all do. Here is what I would like to see for R2:

Droid, Rebel, Support
    I would image R2 having moderate health and speed, Low damage, and High evasion.

Basic Attack
    Taser
    Low damage with % chance to Stun

Special (4 Turn Cool down)
    Right Place Right Time
    Remove all negative effects and for ever effect removed Rebel allies get + turn meter

Unique Ability (No Leader ability but with R2's unique ability still helping all allies would make him an interesting addition to a squad)
    Urgent Computing
    When an ally is under 50% health gains % evasion.

I could see him in a Rebel team of Akbar (L), Luke, Briggs, Hoth Scout, and R2
    Luke, Briggs, and Scout bring the damage and R2 and Akbar generate quick turns.

Thought?
  • Options
    I'm picturing R2s attack animation. He very slowly drives up to the enemy over 5 seconds. Then deploys a little metal arm from his body. Then shocks the enemy with a little spark that deals neglegable damage but guarantees a stun on both R2 and the attacked enemy. Then another ally runs over there and has to pull him out of combat.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    He will be in the next update but he'll be a shard shop only character. From data mining his shards will cost more than GG, so sad.
  • Options
    There's a lot they could do with him. He'd most likely be a defense tank. He does have jet packs in the prequels so that could be utilized in his attacks.
  • Options
    I'm picturing R2s attack animation. He very slowly drives up to the enemy over 5 seconds. Then deploys a little metal arm from his body. Then shocks the enemy with a little spark that deals neglegable damage but guarantees a stun on both R2 and the attacked enemy. Then another ally runs over there and has to pull him out of combat.

LMFAO!!!
  • Options
    Flamethrower
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!

LOL
  • Options
    R2 special assist attack "launches a lightsaber from compartment" (when Luke is in squad) and Luke leaps and flips into the air throwing aside his rifle and catches the saber... Yeah
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Heck yes!!!!!
  • Options
    Light side droids ?

Yes.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    or Padmé Amidala <3o:)