Using GG without other droids?

I want to use General Grievous , as he's one of my favorites
In fact, my team of favorites would be
GG,Maul,sidious,kylo, and phasma
But this is about suggestions on this arena team:
general Grievous, Jawa, Datcha, jawa engineer, and another droid just until chief nebit is released.
Will this team work? Engineer does have a Droid synergy, and it'll be funny looking with grievous towering over a team of jawas

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you have thousands of $ to blow for him, do so. If you don't, he's just not a realistic option for now.
  • Options
    His health would be too low without other droids. It looks like you're also filling your team with pretty squishy toons that don't have much speed. I'm betting that against a QGJ(L), GS, Dooku, Daka, Lumi, team you'd get wrecked pretty fast, even with the evade.
  • Options
    I want to use General Grievous , as he's one of my favorites
    In fact, my team of favorites would be
    GG,Maul,sidious,kylo, and phasma
    But this is about suggestions on this arena team:
    general Grievous, Jawa, Datcha, jawa engineer, and another droid just until chief nebit is released.
    Will this team work? Engineer does have a Droid synergy, and it'll be funny looking with grievous towering over a team of jawas

There is no engineer and nebit right now, how do you know they will be added?
  • Options
    I think he will do well in a tanky team or a counter attack team. Pair him with Fives, Kylo, Savage, FOST. His Leadership help them survive longer (and thus mske more counters) and if he is targeted he let them to counter. His AOE and health reduce help counters too
  • Options
    Well that is upsetting news, I guess no point to GG for me cause I don't find the other droids besides magna guard cool, unless they add Super Battle Droid, Droideka, and Supply droid
  • Options
    Play Knights of the Old Republic, you'll change your mind about hk-47 not being interesting.