Guild Advice for a New Player

I need some advice from experienced players. I’m a new player that started in December 2017 any have reached level 74. I complete all the activities each day and contribute to my guild as much as I can. I spend about $20 a month on crystals for extra energy and buy an occasional character when I need them and the amount of shards in the pack is guaranteed.

https://swgoh.gg/u/darthdilday/

I’ve been in the same guild since I unlocked them and I’ve contributed about 35,000 raid tickets thus far (8th lifetime in the guild). We complete a couple of level 4 and 5 Rancor raids a week and an occasional Territory War with less than 10 stars each time. We don’t finish AAT raids and often don’t get enough members locked in to join a territory war (that’s really frustrating). I know I won’t be a real contributor at this point, but should I try to join a larger/more advanced guild, or should I stay and grow with my current guild? If I should change guilds, what should I look for in a new guild?

Replies

• Options
    Yes I would start searching for a new guild that at least is completing heroic Rancor
  • Options
    Post your info in the guild recruitment section under the players looking for a guild thread.
  • Options
    My best advice is try out a lot of guilds. It might make some guilds mad but honestly you'll know what works for you when you find it. The main things that are important don't join a guild with less then 40 active members. Find guilds on the forums and ask how many raid tickets they are getting/how often they raid. If your not raiding consistently your going to fall behind on your arena shard fast. Also take your gp and multiply it by 50. That's about the lowest go guild you should look for. Good luck/happy hunting.
  • Options
    Find yourself a guild that is completing heroic rancour and getting close to 30k tickets a day.
  • Options
    Also when u find a good guild, be will to take farming direction to extent, that would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the help. I posted on the guild recruitment page and have found a new home already.