Zeta drops from challenges?

Anybody else getting super frustrated with zeta drop rates from challenges, omegas for that matter as well.
Im lucky if I get 1 zeta a week out of a possible 12, very rarely now I get 2. Many weeks in the last couple months I have got none at all. I'm in an arena shard with fully maxed zeta teams and am falling behind even spendung all my ship currency on zetas.
What are you all experiencing on zeta drops?

Replies

• Options
    Our guild has been complaining about this also
  • Options
    200 zeta mats since last year. I would yell RNG in the air, then you can point your middle fibger at it, but RNG wont care because its a computer algorithm
  • Options
    I've talked with my arena shard mates on discord about this and many arr still getting what use to be typical for me of 1 per challenge day, or 3 a week. This is 1 area of the game that really needs to be balanced better. I'm too far along and too competitive, and have spent too much money to get shafted by not being able to zeta my toons to stay competitive. I've about had it.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with 200 a year, that's a much better drop rate then im getting. Less than 52 a year.
  • Options
    About 25% i’d say. I got average 1 zeta mat per challenge day.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with 200 a year, that's a much better drop rate then im getting. Less than 52 a year.

156 a year*
    Since 3 zeta per week ;)
  • Options
    RNG.
    I got zero in a weeks worth of tries, then 6 in 2 days worth.
    It is the worst thing to farm but that's why we now have them in TW rewards, they're out there, you just have to stick with it
  • TorrinValar
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I figured it would balance out after not getting any a couple weeks, but it hasn't. I've got 5 mats in the last month.
  • Options
    This week i got zero zetas.Instead i have almost 200 omegas saved so far (omega drops in the daily challenge is very good for me).The gear drop rate is still atrocious.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    EVERY guild has been complaining about this also

FYP
  • Options
    I've never thought it was that bad. Sure I've had dry spells but farming them from fleets is the main way to get them. If you put all your hopes in the challenges you're setting yourself up for disappointment
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I've never thought it was that bad. Sure I've had dry spells but farming them from fleets is the main way to get them. If you put all your hopes in the challenges you're setting yourself up for disappointment

Some realllly good stuff in fleet store. Since Thrawn dropped and there was a requirement... Farming all ships to 7 start is kinda a good idea....

• Options
    Last 3 challenges for me. 0-6. The last 14 challenges for me prior to the 0-6 run. 15/14. It’s definitely hot and cold.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

It's not the only source, have to balance your farming and not count on getting any. Then they are just bonus.
  • Options
    Zeta challenge i had 2 months with 0 zetas, sometimes received 2 from one challenge. Some players have a lot of luck and receive 1-2 each challenge, same with mods with players that every week have a new mod with 16+ secondary speed and can put 5 TW teams with most heroes with 120+ extra speed, and others upgraded thousands of mods and cannot have one heroe with 120+ extra speed. I won most ships battles since ships launch, from there come most of my zetas, and unlocked zeta challenge in less than one week after launch, but had players that when wicket was launched had over 100 more zetas than me, good for players that have that luck
  • Options
    Bonus, laughable, when people are getting 3-10 a week. Zetas are one of the most crutcial part of the game for high level players, easily swaying competitiveness when some players are getting a lot more than others.
    You people need to give up the illusion that RNG or an algorithm automatically makes things fair and balanced, it is clear that is not the case.
    For gear and toon shards I understand the swing in drop rate, they can be worked around... ability mats not the case. You can't farm around ability mats, ridiculous!