Ahsoka tano NS tag

Can someonw explain to me why ahsoka has a leader ability that effects nightsisters specifically but she herself is not listed as a nightsister

Replies

• Options
    Because Ventress helped her in Clone Wars..........
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    For the same reason general kenobi's lead effects clones.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    For the same reason general kenobi's lead effects clones.

Kenobi actually led clones though, with Commander Cody in the 212nd. Ahsoka though...that's a puzzler and more likely than not a screw up that has never been corrected.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    It’s odd, but certainly not a screw up. Ahsoka and Ventress worked together during a 3 episode arc in either season 5 or 6 of CW.
  • Options
    It’s odd, but certainly not a screw up. Ahsoka and Ventress worked together during a 3 episode arc in either season 5 or 6 of CW.

Having a synergy with Ventress I could get behind but being a leader of the NS which by this point of the Clone Wars have been wiped out, not buying it.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    She isn’t a leader of the Nightsisters, just gives them bonuses.

I get what you’re saying, I just think you’re reading too far into it for a holotable game in a game.

I mean Barriss Offee was promoted from Padawan for like 15 minutes when she blew up the temple and “betrayed” the Jedi order, yet she has a Jedi leadership.

Jyn Erso was pretty much a reluctant captive for half the movie, and was not remotely in charge, yet she’s the ONLY Rogue One leader option.

HK47 is easily the best droid leadership, yet I can’t remember him really working with any droids; and he certainly wasn’t leading or in charge of anything.