Executrix Fleet Mastery Technique Confirmation?

I've googled, but not sure I have it right. Please confirm or correct my errors.

Fleet mastery returns monthly and runs for three days. Each completion gives 15 shards and you need 145 total to unlock.

An efficient way to do this is; 1) on the first event, run 3 times and refresh 3 times at a cost of 800 each refresh. This will yield 90 shards. 2) on the next event, 30 days later, run three times and refresh once to complete.

And it costs 2 million ship credits to unlock

Replies

• Options
    No, the fleet mastery events are only to get 6* capital ships to 7*. You only get to do it once a month unless you pay to refresh. It's 2 million credits to promote a cap ship from 6 to 7, not to unlock. I'm not sure how you got everything so mixed up.
  • Options
    So, without buying packs and only buying refreshes, how long does it take to get the shards needed for 7*? (in months). Looking for confirmation of refreshes per event.
  • Options
    Ok,

You can refresh once per event , the event is once per run time, you can only access the event once you have six starred the appropriate cap ship via the original method which is available several times a week.
  • Options
    You unlock capital ships by events that open automatically I'm lower levels. Can't remember the start level you unlock, but I think it's 3*.

To star them up, you have challenges in the ships area. The challenge to upgrade each capital ship is available when the normal challenge requiring it is available - Tuesday and Friday for AA, Wednesday and Saturday for Mace, Thursday and Sunday for Tarkin, all on Monday. This allows you to get the ship up to 6*.

One a ship is 6*, you get access to the fleet mastery event for that ship. These events come one a month and give 15 shards each time. You can refresh with crystals once each time. This allows you to get the shards to get the ship to 7*.