What should you/i spend your/my galaxy tokens for?

Hey guys i got a question. I unlocked and 7*rd the (in my opinion) 4 most viable characters from galaxy wars: Ig86, Captain Phasma, Luminara and Poggle

Do you have any suggestions on what i should focus on now (i clear GW every day bzw):
- get any of the left farmable characters from GW (if so which one?)
- trade the GW tokens for shard shop energy to:
a) farm GG (will take 330 days to 7* him without farming shards anywhere else which i am not willing to atm)
b) get shards for any character i want to get to 7* just to get him faster (e.g. RG, Fives, Boba, HRS)
- save the galaxy tokens for upcoming chars/change in meta (which i dont see the point in since i only can spend 1200 tokens a day without investing into refreshes)

Any help is appretiated. Im playing since november and im an average spender who can finish GW every day for quite some time. I could imaging there are a lot of ppl who are now in my situation?(i might be wrong tho)

Wkr Fresh D.

Replies

• Options
    How the ****? I play GW every day but rarely end it. Always facing superior teams. You could get Teebo if you wanna be sure of winnign the tank challange but I would probably wait for another character to be added.
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Do not waste any of your precious tokens for the shard shop. It is a HUGE ripoff.

There are still several decent characters for you to farm from GW. RP is very strong, especially if you're ever wanting to do a resistance team. I'm personally experimenting with Teebo because of his Ewok and stealth synergies. Up to you my friend!
  • Dumbledore
    25 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Monxie wrote: »
    How the ****? I play GW every day but rarely end it. Always facing superior teams. You could get Teebo if you wanna be sure of winnign the tank challange but I would probably wait for another character to be added.

Im playing with only one team each day which is available for F2P players: Barriss (L), Luminara, JC, Poggle, IG86. Sometimes i have to restart a game but most of the time i dont have to ;)
    OFC now speaking all but barriss are 7*
  • Options
    I am in a similar situation. Have 7k built up, and finish everyday. So I am going after resistance pilot. I have faced him twice and he is freaking tough.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have heard good things of Resistance Pilot. It sounds like she is a poor-man's FOTP.
  • Options
    Monxie wrote: »

The changes to RG makes the tank challenge laughably easy now. It was always pretty easy, but now it's a joke.

Even at low level his stun fires on Mace really often.
  • Options
    Do not waste any of your precious tokens for the shard shop. It is a HUGE ripoff.

There are still several decent characters for you to farm from GW. RP is very strong, especially if you're ever wanting to do a resistance team. I'm personally experimenting with Teebo because of his Ewok and stealth synergies. Up to you my friend!

This.
    Teebo and Resistance Pilot.

Or even Datcha as the Jawa Engineer will be released soon...
  • Options
    Yeah i sometimes see resistance pilot in arena but honestly for the current meta i think he is just to slow? High threat, average/low hp and slow as **** not the kind of guy i wanna use in my arena squad?
  • Options
    Pilot is one of the hardest characters to gear up btw. Just a heads up.
  • Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

This.
    Teebo and Resistance Pilot.

Or even Datcha as the Jawa Engineer will be released soon...

Was sitting on 8k currency before giving up and doing Teebo. Borrowed a 4 or 5 star Teebo for a challenge and my team was stealthing almost every turn. Of course, no use in the challenges but might be fun in GW and Arena later on. Too bad Ewok Elder is such a slow farm.I got both of them in Bronziums so decided what the heck, let's do this.