Replies

• Options
    Maybe add a wicket or jek tono porkins. Idk why there isnt a captain panaka
  • Options
    Patman6632 wrote: »
    Maybe add a wicket or jek tono porkins. Idk why there isnt a captain panaka

I have no idea who they are :/
  • Options
    I just want more clones so we can fill out an entire clone synergy squad.
    Most likely to be implemented are probably Cody and the Phase I Private that shows up in dark side battles, but I wouldn't mind having others...maybe some of the other guys from Clone Wars, like Echo, Wolff, Gregor, or Hardcase?
    *Casually slides EA a $20 bill* And please make Rex farmable at some point...I'd die of sheer joy if I had a full clone squad!
    Level 58 | {F2P} | Ally Code: 848-936-627
  • Options
    I want Dark Side Barris. Give her Asajj Ventress lightsabers and make her a dark side healer.
  • Options
    So many suggestions... And no Wedge Antilles??!!!

How did the developers choose Biggs Darklighter over Wedge anyway? Captain of the Rogue Squadron?

Also, Wicket and Chief Chirpa. Give me a solid Ewok Squad.

Also, I don't know if it became canon or not but Mara Jade, Talon Kaarde,Grand Admiral Thrawn and the Noghri would make my farming pattern change!!
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dark General Krell with two doublebladed lightsabers (He's only a dark jedi, but we need more Sith to balance out all of the Jedi)
    Zam Wesell or another shape shifter that randomly shifts between any of the characters looks and abilities that its currently enguaged in battle with. The randomness of a shape shifter like that could make for some interesting matches.
  • Options
    All of red or gold squadron from Episode 4, or rogue squadron from episode 5. Most notably Wedge, Jek, Garvin (Red Leader), Gold Leader, Baron Fel (The legendary Imperial Tie Pilot, JAR JAR for APRIL FOOLS, Captain Panaka, the rest of the Jedi Council especially Ki Adi Mundi and also Shaak Ti, Jango Fett, Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba, Jabba, Ephant Mon, Zuckus, Bossk, Dengar, Leia as a bounty hunter, rebel version of Lando, Jedi Luke, Bib Fortuna, Salacious Crumb, C3Po and R2D2,

I could go on.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Hondo is one of my absolute favorites and I'm so glad they brought him back for Rebels. They even have his race as the new Cantina band in Episode VII.