How does the game choose your Defense team?

Hello,

I wander how the game choose your defense team?
Does it take your last attack team or just your better character together?

I think it would be great to choose our defense team in the future :)

Replies

• Options
    I want to say it's your last attack team.
  • Options
    I think it is too, and it 's quite a shame... When we choose the one we want to attack , we choose according to the power of the team and the leader.
    However my best attack team is not my best power team but to avoid being targeting to many times I have to choose it..
  • Options
    Kito wrote: »
    I think it is too, and it 's quite a shame... When we choose the one we want to attack , we choose according to the power of the team and the leader.
    However my best attack team is not my best power team but to avoid being targeting to many times I have to choose it..

You could sacrifice your last arena turn of the day to change your team to better defence characters. Probably won't win that round, but it may keep you safe from attackers until reset.
  • Options
    In my opinion the game should allow which units you want to defend in arena and which units you want to use for attacking in arena :) because the AI works differently than how you would so it would be a smart idea to allow a defending team edit option and attacking team edit option because currently there is only one option, which is of course what ever you use to attack also defends, which is why you can battle up to rank 1 with no sweat as well as drop to rank 30 easily if using a straight up high damage set up for defending and attacking.