Shard Shop Currency Scaling with 7* Characters Owned?

Do you get inherently more shard shop currency per shard if you have more 7*s in your stable?

For example, if you own four 7* characters, perhaps you can trade 15 shards for 250 currency. If you own five 7* characters, are those 15 shards still worth 250? Or are they worth more?

I thought I read somewhere that having more 7* characters improved your shard efficiency, but that might have been referring to the fact that having more maxed characters equates to having more options to receive surplus shards.
You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.

Replies

• Options
    It seems nobody knows the answer to this. I have a 6* waiting for enough credits to 7*. Once I find a way to squeeze out the necessary currency, I'll test it myself and report back with the results.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    I have a few 7* and eveytime I convert extras it always 15 Shard shop currency for 1 shard.
  • Options
    its the same value
  • Options
    It does not. EA just failed at writing.

The announcement said something like, "The more 7* characters you have the more currency you get," but strictly speaking this is false. They were trying to say having more 7* characters gives you more ways to get excess shards or something.

The exchange rate is the same for everyone.
  • Options
    If you have a 6* with 200 shards and a 7* with 100 shards you can turn in 100 shards.
    If you level the 6* to 7* then you will be able to turn in 200 shards.

I think this is what they meant.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Thanks all! Disappointing but not unexpected.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I bet they meant that if you keep buying packs the more 7* you have, the higher the chance you get currency. It is poorly worded anyway