Territory Battle - Review Phase Request

Will we ever get a review phase for the Territory Battles? It would be helpful to see where we ended up exactly after Phase 6 ends. Right now it just disappears and we are left wondering exactly how we did unless we take screenshots right before reset.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    When it comes back around you can view some info about the last one in stats... unless that's not what you're looking for and I've wasted your time... in which case my bad
  • Options
    That's a little helpful but I would like to see the whole map at a glance when it ends. In TW, we can review all of the areas to see what worked and what didn't. It would be great to do through the whole TB and see what platoons were filled and what battles had issues.
  • Options
    Review phase, please, and also special mission stats not switching to 0/50 right after a phase ends. Splitting stats into land and aerial is probably too much to ask for :)
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Also please add pages per phase for Combat Waves Completed, and a Total for each of the stat pages. Would like to track waves per CM attempt to estimate what’s left in the tank at point in time, then check loose GP remaining to steer deployment.
    So yes, separating ship & ground stats would be pretty much necessary too.
  • Options
    All of the above please please pretty please, CG.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I'd love all of these things for stat tracking in my guild!
  • Options
    Jesus ****, why hasn't this happened yet?! It was requested immediately after the TBs initially launched, and we're now one year out!
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    Jesus ****, why hasn't this happened yet?! It was requested immediately after the TBs initially launched, and we're now one year out!

When it pops up in the "incoming events", you can review the stats from the last time it ended (although granted, your guild will be about 3 weeks "older" at that point.