Escape rate pales in comparison

So in Phase 1 of the HAAT, I was successful in 1 try out of 11 in pulling out Kylo. I manage to pull out Luke twice. I attempted 40 battles, retreated in all but three because LITERALLY no exaggeration, every escape attempt failed. 40 battles with 5 toons and only 3 successful escapes in total. That's significantly lower than a 40% chance of pullout, just saying.

Replies

• Options
    200 attempted pullouts, 5 per battle, 40 battles, 3 successes, that's officially a 0.015% successful pullout rate.
  • Options
    Pull out game weak.
  • Options
    That's why people wear a co**** (Airplane mode)
  • Options
    Lol :D
  • Options
    Doesn't surprise me. Not in the least.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Pull out game weak.

he got like 28 kids and counting.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It is just bad luck. Have had raids when retreated 3 or 4 times running, others where failed 6 or 7 times in a row.

I have not attempted to record results but anecdotally the escape rate seems right.
  • Options
    Just another data point from HRancor: this week i successfully escaped my whole team of 4 on the first try back to back. I was extremely lucky with this, but it is RNG.
    For NAAT, on average it takes 2-3 tries to get my CLS out, that is a bit below the 50%. However i have had runs where i needed to retreat from the Raid loose the progress and start all over, because the escape did not happen in time.
    Before jumping to conclusions i suggest gathering more data points.