Reliable Renegades - 41/50 - 61m GP - HAAT - 28*LSTB 26*DSTB

AkaliAkbar
5 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello there fellow gamers!

We are the Reliable Renegades, a friendly but competitive Guild.
We are always trying to improve and are looking for players that want to grow together with us.

https://swgoh.gg/g/28918/reliable-renegades/

Currently we are 40/50, so we're looking for new members with at least 1.0m +/- GP

What can we offer you?
* over 70m GP
* 27* DSTB
* 28* LSTB
* Pit and Tank raids heroic every other day launch.
* Very strategic and succesful on TW zeta with our gp.
* All of us are very commited players
* Alternating raid times for US (EST) and EU players

What should you bring with you?
* at least 1.0m +/- GP
* Activity is a must: 600 daily tickets are needed.
* Participation to raids, TB, TW and daily activities.
* Line app and swgoh.gg-account (to help us coordinate TW and TB)

What will we expect from you?
* Absences of more than 24hrs shall be announced to an officer
* Working on the toons needed for Guildevents.
* Follow orders given during TBs and TWs

If you're interested drop me a pm or add me ingame, my allycode is 494-128-769.
You can also add me on Line (keeganmarkle) and pm here on this akali akbar#9521 on discord, if you want to discuss something or have further questions.

Looking forward to your messages!

May the force be with you - always
AkaliAkbar
Post edited by AkaliAkbar on

Replies

• Chilost
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Great guild to be a part of and a guild that will make your growth a pleasurable experience.....
    I came to this guild at 700k GP and they have helped me grow to 1.2 mil GP in no time.....
    This is a very friendly, communicative, n giving guild if you want to grow stronger as a unit.....
    I'm proud to be part of this guild and I've seen da struggles we've been thru n see where this guild is going.... We shooting for Da Stars n Beyond.....
    Come join us n experience Da fun n madness..... YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!
  • Options
    Been apart of the guild for about 6 months and I couldn't be more happy. We are all extremely active and open to everyone's input. If you're looking for a home you will find one with us!
  • Options
    Love this guild and becoming friends with all our members. For a great gaming experience with lots of experienced players this is a great guild to be with. Come join us and improve with a great team. Loving it
  • Options
    Hello there gamers, just a gentle reminder, if you want a fun and friendly guild that are proactive and earning regular HPIT and HAAT rewards as well as having approx an 80% win rate in TW then we are the guild for you. Come join us and get stronger every day.
  • Options
    Amazing guild with amazing players!
    If you're looking for a place to grow while having fun and being succesfull then this is your new home!
  • Options
    Open to accepting new members again!!!