How difficult is it to add a Rogue One tag to our Inventory filters?

Seems like something that would take 5 minutes to implement.

Replies

• Options
    Would be very nice
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    They are purists--- and they've explained that because it's a name of a movie, not an actual faction, they won't do it even though it makes complete sense despite their reasoning. It's a simple fix to make game play less annoying.
  • Options
    It would be pointless, noone if thier abilities is rogue one specific, they are all for rebels in general. There is a reason why phoenix have their own tag, because they share abilities with phoenix. Also when they added the "galactic republic" tag it wasn't because they wanted to classify it but because of R2's ability
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    It would be pointless, noone if thier abilities is rogue one specific, they are all for rebels in general. There is a reason why phoenix have their own tag, because they share abilities with phoenix. Also when they added the "galactic republic" tag it wasn't because they wanted to classify it but because of R2's ability

who care about abilities
    give them tags since they are from Rogue One story
  • Options
    For making life easier. The filter will make it easy to figure out what Rogue One toons you need to work on for the Rogue One mission.

Don't even need to give Krennic or Shoretrooper the filter tag, because we only want to filter for the good guys to know who to use for the Rogue One mission.
  • Options
    It would be "pointless" to be able to sort by a specific tag that's required for LS TB missions? How so?
  • Options
    They already have a hidden tag since they're required for LS TB nodes. It would literally take 5 minutes to unhide that tag and make it functional. Why that hasn't happened is ... well, I don't want to get sent to forum prison again, so I'll just stop there.
  • Options
    I always found it odd that Cassian wasn't the leader in the R1 characters. Maybe they could add the tag and give him a leader ability that's R1 specific.