Mod Store worth the Credits?

Been farming mods from the mod store, not crystals, but with credits. Always wait for the high end secondary speed, or the arrow main speed to show up before I go for it. Usually costs between 2.5 mill credits to almost 4 mill. Happens about once a week to get a top mod. I find this worth it as to not waiste my crystals. My overall mods are solid or better then awesome with my main toons. Thoughts? Is spending the credits worth it?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yes.

I do the same.
  • Options
    Yup. That's generally the right way to do it.

FYI - anyone struggling to get 5 star mods to show up, you need to complete the top tier of the health (general) mods and the top tier of defense (jedi).
  • Options
    Great hear!! Thanks!! Been averaging between 75 - 175 with squad arena since i’ve been doing this, so it helps for sure! With out blinking or working to hard lol.
  • Options
    @3ReD7 Absolutely! I have over 50 mods with +10 speed secondaries, and I only farmed like 8 of those.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Love it! Thx! I am doing it the right way ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m at a point where I only buy 4-5* blue mods with speed secondaries and up, and any 5* speed arrows, but I constantly keep 10m banked incase I see one.

Unfortunately, I’ve probably spent 500m on mods that didn’t bump speed; but you miss every shot you don’t take, right?
  • Options
    Perfectly said!
  • Options
    If you’re getting a good one once a week, then congratulations on your luck.
  • Options
    Yes, but it takes full commitment each change over to look! Ya don’t look, ya won’t see the goodies ;)
  • Options
    Credits, maybe. Crystals, no. I often find the mods I want just farming the mod challenges. I've never actual had the need to buy a mod from the mod shop. All seemed overpriced to me. 2000 crystals for something without any speed? No thanks
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround